My BIL talked me into going to a Trump Campaign Rally with him.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wait a minute

This isnt actually my business but are you guys all saying that only gay men shave their balls and manscape?

I'd have to argue that one!
I think that's the general gist, but these clowns have zero other ammo to use and have latched on to the most retarded troll imaginable.

Yes, male PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and personal hygiene is considered shameful among crusty homo hippy leftist circles, I'm shocked, I tell theeee... :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'd rather be fat than a former whore, you illiterate shit.
Are you still upset because men would happily pay money to see my body while at the same time donate money to the first available charity to ensure yours remained confined to a zoo?

Go ahead and die that way, Pork Chop.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet you he can properly identify every vein's purpose and placement in a healthy human penis though.

Not that he has the slightest modicum of knowledge of biological concepts though.

Did someone saw cawk?

I bet your pinky finger is twitching while Joo’s butthole simultaneously percolates bwa

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you still upset because men would happily pay money to see my body while at the same time donate money to the first available charity to ensure yours remained confined to a zoo?

Go ahead and die that way, Pork Chop.

Look, don't try to impress me with how men would like to see your body. It's not as if men were that picky. Let's get real.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You were a stripper, you absolute filth.
Oh boy here we go, time to get down to the nitty gritty.

The 400lbs Honduran hog is super-jelly that Dove isn't an unattractive, flatulent, quivering blob of whale blubber like her.

You've only yourself to blame for this unfortunate predicament you're in, Poarka.

Lashing out at others for your own failures and vices isn't going to help.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did someone saw cawk?

I bet your pinky finger is twitching while Joo’s butthole simultaneously percolates bwa
Well, if it isn't part two of the indistinguishable cow cartel. Still seething in personal rage cause Joo rejected you I see.

HAW HAW

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh boy here we go, time to get down to the nitty gritty.

The 400lbs Honduran hog is super-jelly that Dove isn't an unattractive, flatulent, quivering blob of whale blubber like her.

You've only yourself to blame for this unfortunate predicament you're in, Poarka.

Lashing out at others for your own failures and vices isn't going to help.

If you think I'm jealous of sex workers, you have another think coming.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You think I'm jealous of someone that couldn't maintain her dignity and chose to do sex work?
You're jealous of any woman who doesn't require the use of a 60 amp high pressure corset just to keep her fat rolls in check. Hello?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Look, don't try to impress me with how men would like to see your body. It's not as if men were that picky. Let's get real.

Be serious, Lily! If men were left to their own devices, they would fuck a microwaved grapefruit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Didn't you just call her a cow? Apparently, you like cows.
I would say it's terrible the way you are throwing her under a bus like this .

But I fear for the safety of the bus in this instance. Are you sure this type of betrayal is necessary?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would say it's terrible the way you are throwing her under a bus like this .

But I fear for the safety of the bus in this instance. Are you sure this type of betrayal is necessary?

Throwing her under the bus. Why, good afternoon, Bigly Stupid.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Precisely. A hole in a fence, camels, goats, blow up dolls, chickens, Duhv...

I’m not one to hate on the ho3 phases of life. Admittedly, I’m typically the girlfriend cheering them on as they whip the titties out and get freaky after a bad split…

But now you’re talking about the forum community equivalent of a glory hole and I can’t fathom how many men have gone there.

It gives me the chills just thinking about it. Excuse me while I check if my tetanus shot is up to date *shudders*

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not one to hate on the ho3 phases of life. Admittedly, I’m typically the girlfriend cheering them on as they whip the titties out and get freaky after a bad split…

But now you’re talking about the forum community equivalent of a glory hole and I can’t fathom how many men have gone there.

It gives me the chills just thinking about it. Excuse me while I check if my tetanus shot is up to date *shudders*

Whoa, the glory hole of the forum community. LMAO

And people think I'm mean...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Not the type of arrogance one would expect coming from someone who drove 500 miles and even paid for the hotel just to indulge a little action with High Flyin Bryan.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Whoa, the glory hole of the forum community. LMAO

And people think I'm mean...
Oh come now. You know deep down in your baboon heart Murdock tried desperately to hold that title and failed due to lack of appeal and is simply trying to project the wild fantasies of what she wishes she could be upon me.