My BIL talked me into going to a Trump Campaign Rally with him.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Find it.. I'll load it.
R.d7468f316a7eeb267797f87ce462d701

latest

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I have this weird feeling that he is currently having problems not only walking up and down ramps and holding a glass, but also standing upright.
I have a firm feeling you're over jabbed and are confusing the stair master with the 10% for the Big Guy geriatric dude.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes you like gay sex, we know. There's no need to keep mentioning it.

Give a listen to this Nazi. According to him, if you’re not one, you must be gay. It’s as if this person is all of 12 yo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait a minute

This isnt actually my business but are you guys all saying that only gay men shave their balls and manscape?

I'd have to argue that one!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If I was going to drink wine, it wouldn't be what they sell at Wal-Mart.

Too good for Wal-Mart?

Funny you would support all these corpo bail outs and lock downs that destroyed hundreds of thousands of small businesses. And the legal shop lifting shit that is going to destroy many more in your progressive hell hole.

Where do you purchase your wine for now?

Remember that petty ass snotty fight you picked with me for no reason over olive oil, and you were still wrong as fuck and a total bitch about it for no reason?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am convinced you shave your balls, Duhv.
Dear fat Oak,

I am well aware that you come from a seedy and dirty place where underwear is only changed when clocks are set forward and back as both a tradition and religious requirement. But in the civilized world men can shave their necks without catastrophic medical consequence as they can do with their hanging balls, which, coincidently happen to look alot like the rolls of fat hanging off your bubbling neck.

hope this clears things up

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Too good for Wal-Mart?

Funny you would support all these corpo bail outs and lock downs that destroyed hundreds of thousands of small businesses. And the legal shop lifting shit that is going to destroy many more in your progressive hell hole.

Where do you purchase your wine for now?

Remember that petty ass snotty fight you picked with me for no reason over olive oil, and you were still wrong as fuck and a total bitch about it for no reason?

You need to stop telling me what I support.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear fat Oak,

I am well aware that you come from a seedy and dirty place where underwear is only changed when clocks are set forward and back as both a tradition and religious requirement. But in the civilized world men can shave their necks without catastrophic medical consequence as they can do with their hanging balls, which, coincidently happen to look alot like the rolls of fat hanging off your bubbling neck.

hope this clears things up

I've never been anywhere as seedy and dirty as you, trick. Not even close.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You were a stripper, you absolute filth.
Whereas you cannot stand upright and grab a pole and would be shot down with heavy weaponry designed to stop beasts roaming the plains of Africa if you tried.

Perspective, dear. Hello?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Whereas you cannot stand upright and grab a poll and would be shot down with heavy weaponry designed to stop beasts roaming the plains of Africa if you tried.

Perspective, dear. Hello?

I'd rather be fat than a former whore, you illiterate shit.