My Ignore list

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Very nice, white is one of my favourite colours. Were you tempted with any other colours or had you made your mind up that you wanted a white one?

The yellow ones are nice too.... Do you think the suspension could handle large Lil's hefty girth?

Dude....I went back-and-forth so many times....I was on waiting lists for years, so I had a lot of time to do different builds online....

I was sold on the dark metallic red. Then I decided black with carbon fiber accents. Then I was set on the bright blue with in-your-face bright orangish racing stripes. Then the base red with white stripes.

I was all over the place. I would have never considered white until I saw one in real life. It was at a dealership and I was there to see the dark metallic red. My wife kept saying "TP, check out the white one. I like it."

I think all the engineering wizardry that went into fine-tuning the suspension in the car would be FUCKED if some as heavy as @Lily sat in my car.

It is not really a concern, though.

She would not fit.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
@The Prowler

Just man up and admit that you're a liar with no reason to even get up in the morning other than to fill your wife's kibble bowl and we won't have a problem.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Frugal? That's the biggest Goddamn understatement I've ever heard Pinocchio.

I have always lived well within my means.

f3PtRyl.jpg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Well within my means....

5wv1gZx.jpg
Here you go again posting stuff to make yourself feel superior to the rest of us, to make us think you are all that and a bag of chips. I've got to go, I'm taking all 35 members of my chess club to dinner, drinks and then pickleball at George Clooney's vacation home.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here you go again posting stuff to make yourself feel superior to the rest of us, to make us think you are all that and a bag of chips. I've got to go, I'm taking all 35 members of my chess club to dinner, drinks and then pickleball at George Clooney's vacation home.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

All I see is evidence of crime against humanity. Those poor folks in hospice.