My Ignore list

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
vWKvYQY.jpg
Very nice, white is one of my favourite colours. Were you tempted with any other colours or had you made your mind up that you wanted a white one?

The yellow ones are nice too.... Do you think the suspension could handle large Lil's hefty girth?

Last edited:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
As I expected, an unhinged drunken ramble that goes knowhere. You could add the word "why?", "which", "where" or "what evidence?" to the end of each one of your sentences to leave you hanging.

When I was referring to the verbose and stupid on here you have a foot in each category but have company in the latter.

The fact I can take down your whole posting career in 2 sentences(which I just have) would give smarter people pause for thought.

You can't even take down your own underwear without the help of a local authority provided care assistant Cookie. Your podcast's sound like they are filtered through the Daily Mail's below the line comment section, while you simply remind us all why you should have been sectioned long ago.

Now don't be going and getting your panties in a bundle laddie, as you seek to retain a modicum of dignity and self-respect as you go potty.

I will always listen to you, beyond the girth that amounts to the circumference of your pencil dick, that you shaft no-one wiff. A dick that has never had a rubber attached to the end of it to allow for mistakes, or rubbed itself out over a willing, or unroofied female.

My posting career remains virgo-intacto, while you drool over just why you are compelled to fantasise about a happy ending - like a Disney Princess trapped in the raging torrent of a teenage boys' wet dream.

Being fanatical about being right, does not make you right!

Your'e not smart, you are simply confused by someone else's despicable rhetoric.

I am however giving you a like for yer optimism..

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Think you might be right. I just got off the phone with Mick Jagger. He's in town and we have a date for pickleball.

I am always drunk, so is Alticus the guy wiff the white Lambo with the teak drinks globe stocked with 150 year old Glenfiddich, 30 cans of Special Brew and a multifarious selection of free-range nuts that are actually legumes?

I like Alticus.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I am always drunk, so is Alticus the guy wiff the white Lambo with the teak drinks globe stocked with 150 year old Glenfiddich, 30 cans of Special Brew and a multifarious selection of free-range nuts that are actually legumes?

I like Alticus.
I don't drink though. lol

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Blandy is good people, fundamentally. Once "The Orange Menace" has exited stage right I'm cautiously optimistic ol' Blandy will become the lovable cantankerous Bastard of days gone by.

Patience is a virtue, they say.
I reckon I should probably have at least one...

We are all gid people herein, that has always been my go too safe space. I don't need to agree with it, I just have to prod it with the shitty end of a shitty stick!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
@Blandscape Scottish then

I watch some strongman competitions online mainly World's Strongest Man. Some of them have competed in the Highland Games which I believe is held in Scotland. Caber tossing and other stuff right?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@Blandscape Scottish then

I watch some strongman competitions online mainly World's Strongest Man. Some of them have competed in the Highland Games which I believe is held in Scotland. Caber tossing and other stuff right?

Don't fall for it, Blandy.
He's just working up the nerve to ask for a peek under yeer kilt.

He's a crafty wee bugger!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
We can all agree that Cookie and Garraty should widen their scope in terms of their acceptance of other people's opinion - especially as they made three hours of podcasts together reminding us all why we should vote Trump, while claiming they would never lower themselves to supporting a bi-lateral hypocrisy that supports anyone including Trump.

Just remember, babies are murdered after they are born in the US, and Haitians eat dogs and cats, just like Koreans below the 38th Parallel. Above dat they have in the past been reduced to eating grass. Actual fact.

Oh well, I guess political apathy can only ever be truly outraged by their absolute engagement.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just really don't know enough about politics to discuss it intelligently. When I try I only end up looking like a jackass.

Some.people look like jackasses even when they believe they know what they're talking about.

You are one step ahead of them. Give yourself some credit. At least you're no keyboard revolutionary or keyboard contra.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I am a keyboard contra-contra. I seek left wing justice where right wing oppression eh...oppresses and other stuff, and also have been known to boycott Sandinista products like hammers and sickles that are traded freely on right wing corporate shill companies like E-Bay, Amazon and hammerandsickles.com.

Pfft, I'm forty years ahead of most here.