My Ignore list

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Pretty funny.

@Alticus whines because Vitty was a little impolite to him.

So Vitty shits down @Alticus's throat.

And @Alty....how does he respond?

te
Once again, the pot calling the kettle black. You were getting blasted so bad yesterday or the day before that you had to take a break and go cry a little. Gratz on posting those two utterly pathetic troll threads in the Meltown trying to anger me and pretend that insults just bounce off of you btw. They were a hit. I've posted some dumb threads in my time but yours takes the cake.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Once again, the pot calling the kettle black. You were getting blasted so bad yesterday or the day before that you had to take a break and go cry a little. Gratz on posting those two utterly pathetic troll threads in the Meltown trying to anger me and pretend that insults just bounce off of you btw. They were a hit. I've posted some dumb threads in my time but yours takes the cake.

He's a goober.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hahahaha!!!!

Here is @Alticus, talking about a few threads I made that have "not affected him at al!!!"

Watch him stomp his feet and scream about how ineffective they were!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
This is what I mean about the C0rvette Troll being highly effective.

It has people spinning....

And with the legal loophole I found in the Royalty Agreement, it will LIVE ON!!!!
Until you can prove you really own one then stop talking about it. You seem to just assume that your trolling angers it's targets when in fact you are being laughed it.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Until you can prove you really own one then stop talking about it. You seem to just assume that your trolling angers it's targets when in fact you are being laughed it.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Why does it bother @Alticus so much that I own a 2023 C8 C0rvette in Arctic White?

With the Z51 Performance Package.

The short answer is envy.

Here is a picture of my car, for anyone who has not seen it:

j0T0DEX.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

So, let me give you the argument that he might just own a Corvette. Think about it.

He's an obnoxious bald dude with a nasally voice. He's clearly not good looking or he'd post his face.

He sells coffee pots and dishwashers for "fun". He plays music for people in hospice.

I mean, try to think of a profile for a bigger loser.

He NEEDS that Corvette to help him feel like the person he thinks he is...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
So, let me give you the argument that he might just own a Corvette. Think about it.

He's an obnoxious bald dude with a nasally voice. He's clearly not good looking or he'd post his face.

He sells coffee pots and dishwashers for "fun". He plays music for people in hospice.

He NEEDS that Corvette to help him feel like the person he thinks he is...
Think you might be right. I just got off the phone with Mick Jagger. He's in town and we have a date for pickleball.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
When engaged in combat, it is not necessary to deviate from effective techniques.

For example, a boxing match, if you are landing a stiff jab at will, leaving your opponent's left eye a big sack of puss and blood....

Keep doing it!!!!

I am never engaged in combat to entertain the crowd.

I am engaged in combat.

To hurt my opponent.

vWKvYQY.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He plays music for people in hospice.

Man, that is some weird thinking you have there, Poopy Pants.

Volunteering my time to events and fundraisers for a Hospice is not something anyone normal would consider "losing".

Now, I gotta go. The band is gonna start arriving soon and I gotta get the jam space in order.

One last thing, to upset you...I played a bar on Thursday...first gig there....we already booked a second gig for October.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Man, that is some weird thinking you have there, Poopy Pants.

Volunteering my time to events and fundraisers for a Hospice is not something anyone normal would consider "losing".

Now, I gotta go. The band is gonna start arriving soon and I gotta get the jam space in order.

One last thing, to upset you...I played a bar on Thursday...first gig there....we already booked a second gig for October.
Of course you've got to go.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
When engaged in combat, it is not necessary to deviate from effective techniques.

For example, a boxing match, if you are landing a stiff jab at will, leaving your opponent's left eye a big sack of puss and blood....

Keep doing it!!!!

I am never engaged in combat to entertain the crowd.

I am engaged in combat.

To hurt my opponent.

vWKvYQY.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Karate Kid made me what I am today. An Applied Scientist in Horticulture and a black sash in KungFu. I mean…fuck yeah!
You left out, practically being a Doctor, Lawyer, Politician, Tilapia farmer. Dude you are do full of shit. Why do you think most laugh at you? That and being a midget