My job for the evening has amused me

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I still think you're a fucking imbecile with a European lisp but I'll give you your do for being one of the only few that doesn't have their eyes wide shut when it comes to Hooked On Phonics/Dicks Dove.

I don't think most of them have eyes wide shut, they just choose sides and she's their useful idiot. They see, of course they do. They just simply DGAF about her, her family and everything else she yaps about.

She's their Chihuahua and tonight she got punted across a field.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
I don't think most of them have eyes wide shut, they just choose sides and she's their useful idiot. They see, of course they do. They just simply DGAF about her, her family and everything else she yaps about.

She's their Chihuahua and tonight she got punted across a field.
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

I'll take your fucking soul.
Factory Bastard
Well someone sure seems a tad annoyed with ickle old me.

Poofer is a son of a bitch arsehole.What was annoying me is that she kept claiming he was stalking her yet all SHE DID was name drop the guy EVERY FUCKING DAY ! I mean what else is the guy gunna do when this women won't leave him be.She just loves the victim-hood of it all.
supa-hot.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Well someone sure seems a tad annoyed with ickle old me.

Poofer is a son of a bitch arsehole.What was annoying me is that she kept claiming he was stalking her yet all SHE DID was name drop the guy EVERY FUCKING DAY ! I mean what else is the guy gunna do when this women won't leave him be.She just loves the victim-hood of it all.
supa-hot.gif
See that wank_sock up there? It’s called a Flynn account. It’s a couple of dudes working up the pitiful hype. It’s a tiresome ongoing wank_fest of delusion and hissy fits. Poofter and Co…

We’re all fucked off with it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
With 13K odd posts mainly aimed at Dove…it’s an unhealthy mental obsession. Probably one of the most useless open accounts on this entire forum.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

I'll take your fucking soul.
Factory Bastard
I should start a thread.

How many times does Dovey mentioned Poofer in a day.

It would probably hit over a 100 pages lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
With 13K odd posts mainly aimed at Dove…it’s an unhealthy mental obsession. Probably one of the most useless open accounts on this entire forum.

This is just an example of me and MY "bum buddies" going at Reaper and talking about what a horrible person he is.

You cant make this up but as usual they blame me for the shit they do.

As anyone can see, I could be on here talking about trannies and how my husband leaves bruises on me for fun to flirt... and someone .....whether it Plynn or Murd or this guy is gonna start claiming I'm keeping Poofer drama afoot.

Doesnt even matter if I ignore it or not, these people hate my guts for various reasons and will make shit up as an excuse to bring constant bullshit and drama.

Poofer calls my husbands job and starts trying to look us up and talking about how I'm getting evicted (which I wasnt BTW).....on what planet is that NOT stalking? And when was the last time I even talked about that? Ever since I pointed out that calling peoples husbands jobs and filing bunk complaints and trying to find peoples addresses is actual stalking.....fucking Plynn and this unhinged gang has been screaming about it as if I'm saying POSTING is stalking.

I have said CLEARLY......that as long as Poofer keeps his whiney bullshit on the internet it's all good. It's when he tries to make contact OFF the internet that it becomes stalking. Is that not common ass sense?

But no let's bring this shit up.....out of fucking nowhere for no reason, and lie and claim I'm over here freaking out on a daily basis saying Poofer is stalking me. So this bitter ass hate group can have an excuse to scream and cry about big mean Dovey.

Oh and guess whose profile is wide ass open for anyone to scroll through and PROVE I've been doing this.....MINE. Because I know what I talk about everyday and what I said about stalking and it's all in text and easy to look at. I'm not dipshit Murd and the Scrotini crew who has to hide their post histories because they lie so gotdamn much.

Homeboy literally has a thread with HIS bum ass toxic drama addict buddies slamming me and talking about what a terrible person I am. I'm not doing that. And yet today HE accuses ME of being the one doing that.

Make it make sense.

You know Reaper the fact is you decided at some point you just didnt like me anymore and didnt want to continue on being friends or whatever. It could have been handled more honestly rather than showing up on forum going on the attack and projecting your actions onto me.

Glad you are having fun with your bum buddies talking about what a horrible person I am while you name drop Poofer and bring that whole shit show up again while openly accusing me of doing exactly what you are doing.

Just stupid.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
This is just an example of me and MY "bum buddies" going at Reaper and talking about what a horrible person he is.

As anyone can see, I could be on here talking about trannies and how my husband leaving bruises on me and someone .....whether it Plynn or Murd or this guy is gonna start claiming I'm keeping Poofer drama afoot.

Doesnt even matter if I ignore it or not, these people hate my guts for various reasons and will make shit up as an excuse to bring constant bullshit and drama.

Poofer calls my husbands job and starts trying to look us up and talking about how I'm getting evicted (which I wasnt BTW).....on what planet is that NOT stalking? And when was the last time I even talked about that? Ever since I pointed out that calling peoples husbands jobs and filing bunk complaints and trying to find peoples addresses is actual stalking.....fucking Plynn and this unhinged gang has been screaming about it as if I'm saying POSTING is stalking.

I have said CLEARLY......that as long as Poofer keeps his whiney bullshit on the internet it's all good. It's when he tries to make contact OFF the internet that it becomes stalking. Is that not common ass sense?

But no let's bring this shit up.....out of fucking nowhere for no reason, and lie and claim I'm over here freaking out on a daily basis saying Poofer is stalking me. So this bitter ass hate group can have an excuse to scream and cry about big mean Dovey.

Oh and guess whose profile is wide ass open for anyone to scroll through and PROVE I've been doing this.....MINE. Because I know what I talk about everyday and what I said about stalking and it's all in text and easy to look at. I'm not dipshit Murd and the Scrotini crew who has to hide their post histories because they lie so gotdamn much.

Homeboy literally has a thread with HIS bum ass toxic drama addict buddies slamming me and talking about what a terrible person I am. I'm not doing that. And yet today HE accuses ME of being the one doing that.

Make it make sense.

You know Reaper the fact is you decided at some point you just didnt like me anymore and didnt want to continue on being friends or whatever. It could have been handled more honestly rather than showing up on forum going on the attack and projecting your actions onto me.

Glad you are having fun with your bum buddies talking about what a horrible person I am while you name drop Poofer and bring that whole shit show up again while openly accusing me of doing exactly what you are doing.

Just stupid.

IS this more "Smart Assery?"

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

As anyone can see, I could be on here talking about trannies and how my husband leaves bruises on me for fun to flirt... and someone .....whether it Plynn or Murd or this guy is gonna start claiming I'm keeping Poofer drama afoot.

Make it make sense.

Just stupid.
The bottom line is, if you were never to mention Poofter again as of now, either Poofter or Poofter and Co would mention you. So don’t give a rat’s arse if someone believes otherwise…they can believe their own lies ‘til the cows come home.

You’ve got a cool lil’ family…and that’s what is important.

Say hi to Gimpy for me! ;)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The bottom line is, if you were never to mention Poofter again as of now, either Poofter or Poofter and Co would mention you. So don’t give a rat’s arse if someone believes otherwise…they can believe their own lies ‘til the cows come home.

You’ve got a cool lil’ family…and that’s what is important.

Say hi to Gimpy for me! ;)

I never mention him first ever. They come here and start the shit with me.

I'm in the wrong and I "love the drama" just because I'll flame people back? Yeah okay.

Have you ever seen me just start shit or bring him up? Let alone bring him up daily?

Whatever. I also wasnt bashing Reaper....let alone with my "bum friends". But he was certainly bashing me with his bum friends in this thread and making shitty comments that were directed at me.

I never called him a narcissist and I've accused anyone of stalking me EXCEPT when Poofer actually was stalking. And by stalking I definately do NOT mean posts on the internet. This guy called my job. Called my husbands job several times. Was trying to find real life info. THAT is stalking.

If ALL he was doing was coming to a forum and being a fucking asshurt retard I would never have accused him of stalking.

Gimpy is gimpin!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I never mention him first ever. They come here and start the shit with me.

I'm in the wrong and I "love the drama" just because I'll flame people back? Yeah okay.

Have you ever seen me just start shit or bring him up? Let alone bring him up daily?

Whatever. I also wasnt bashing Reaper....let alone with my "bum friends". But he was certainly bashing me with his bum friends in this thread and making shitty comments that were directed at me.

I never called him a narcissist and I've accused anyone of stalking me EXCEPT when Poofer actually was stalking. And by stalking I definately do NOT mean posts on the internet. This guy called my job. Called my husbands job several times. Was trying to find real life info. THAT is stalking.

If ALL he was doing was coming to a forum and being a fucking asshurt retard I would never have accused him of stalking.

Gimpy is gimpin!!
Like I said…he was punching well above his weight during his very short interlude with you. He’s just lucky that you actually gave him the time of day.