New Blood

Squid

Moving Forward
There isn't much to say. I heard about this joint from a dude I knew on a site called Gasmicgore years ago. I've been online for a while now and hopefully joining this place will help me forget my past and start fresh. Hopefully this community isn't full of whiners and rats. That's all.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
we pride ourselves on our whiners and ratS .....
you'll need to adjust ...but not if you're an ALT for obvious reasons

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
There isn't much to say. I heard about this joint from a dude I knew on a site called Gasmicgore years ago. I've been online for a while now and hopefully joining this place will help me forget my past and start fresh. Hopefully this community isn't full of whiners and rats. That's all.
One should never forget their past (or the past), and we got rid of the trumputinists and other conservatards so not much whining or ratting, though we have occasional visitors of the sort.

• ROFL
Reactions: X

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
No avoiding them altogether I guess.
Are you a butcher, a baker, a candlestick maker...a fisherman perhaps? We have a world famous fishing thread here (mainly for the manly art of Bass (the king of gamefish) fishing, but all are welcome. We also enjoy sports talk, but not pussy sports like soccer, golf or badmittens, unfortunately the propietrix doesn't care for sports and took down the sub against strenuous objection.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you a butcher, a baker, a candlestick maker...a fisherman perhaps? We have a world famous fishing thread here (mainly for the manly art of Bass (the king of gamefish) fishing, but all are welcome. We also enjoy sports talk, but not pussy sports like soccer, golf or badmittens, unfortunately the propietrix doesn't care for sports and took down the sub against strenuous objection.
Soccer is better than fishing bud, fishing is basically an admittance that your athleticc life is over .... golf too :LOL3:

OP
OP
Squid

Squid

Moving Forward
I enjoy fishing. I still have lures from decades ago that I use for smallmouth bass.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Okay, so you're not an ALT !
just needed to know before I wasted my time ...

Hi ! :GoodStuff:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
to who ?? KFC is where moast chickens go
Did I ever tell you the story about when I first moved here (my actual home, not BF), and I drove cab briefly. We had old CB radio stuff like it was 1970 though it wasn't, and one day a driver calls in and reports that they are unable to work because a chicken had escaped its transport cage and in an attempt (a valiant attempt at freedom) to escape its pursuers, it had sought sanctuary in the engine compartment of her vehicle. Eventually she and it were liberated, but I can tell you that it wasn't the sort of thing that happened in the Meadowlands of NJ. I was quite amazed.

Reactions: X

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You should see the Salmon run here, just blocks from my home.... HuuGgGE FUCKERS ...Atlantic salmon

I'm gonna go club one

No wonder they croak after spawning. They must be exhausted even before they do the hoochy coochy.

Really there should be some designed relief to get them past the man made obstacles.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No wonder they croak after spawning. They must be exhausted even before they do the hoochy coochy.

Really there should be some designed relief to get them past the man made obstacles.
believe it or not that 4 or 5 foot flattened space is retrofitted to ease the transition... it was all steps a few years ago .... I feel so sorry for the fish, and they have the Chinese in thier hip waders snatching fish in the 6 inch deep rocky shallows, cclubbing them and throwing the fish in a black garbage bag, I blew up on a few a couple of days ago assholes

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
believe it or not that 4 or 5 foot flattened space is retrofitted to ease the transition... it was all steps a few years ago .... I feel so sorry for the fish, and they have the Chinese in thier hip waders snatching fish in the 6 inch deep rocky shallows, cclubbing them and throwing the fish in a black garbage bag, I blew up on a few a couple of days ago assholes
I'll tell you, between the chinks, rooskies, korians and spics it's a wonder there is a wild fish left in America. They are the worsts.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'll tell you, between the chinks, rooskies, korians and spics it's a wonder there is a wild fish left in America. They are the worsts.
fuck, here's a story, we have a large urban park called High Park, in the middle of the city, my buddies house backs out to the pond they have there, he watches the Chinese club the Canada Geese and put the carcass in those suitcases with wheels LOL fuckers eat anything that moves ... they catch and keep the sunfish catfish crappie CARP ... fish we would normally release

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
DH4JSwJ.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
altcius is a fraud, how the fuck anyone can seX that user is beyond my understanding