https://michaelsavage.com/watch-man-takes-mask-objection-too-far-urinates-on-dairy-queen-counter/
Biggie Smiles I make libturds berry angry. I do!!! Reaction score -3,444 Sep 2, 2021 #1 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,817 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 2, 2021 #3
OP OP Biggie Smiles I make libturds berry angry. I do!!! Reaction score -3,444 Sep 2, 2021 #4 Admin must really be craving some new cock today lulz
Dove Reaction score 11,439 Location United states Sep 2, 2021 #5 Biggie Smiles said: Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Click to expand... Eeewwww.......what a fucktard. Dude it's not the girls working behind the counters fault lol.
Biggie Smiles said: Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Click to expand... Eeewwww.......what a fucktard. Dude it's not the girls working behind the counters fault lol.
OP OP Biggie Smiles I make libturds berry angry. I do!!! Reaction score -3,444 Sep 2, 2021 #6 Dove said: Biggie Smiles said: Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Click to expand... Eeewwww.......what a fucktard. Dude it's not the girls working behind the counters fault lol. Click to expand... THem whacky left state liberals seem to have infected the minds of our Canadian brethren out there as well
Dove said: Biggie Smiles said: Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Click to expand... Eeewwww.......what a fucktard. Dude it's not the girls working behind the counters fault lol. Click to expand... THem whacky left state liberals seem to have infected the minds of our Canadian brethren out there as well