NRA done-

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The NRA is absolutely not done.

And the fuckery flung at them should concern everyone.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Done.
They will be just a club.
Like it was when I was a kid and a member. Geared toward hunting.
Good.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So why do you still do it? You're subsisting on Social Security payments despite living away from the US. To me, that's fraud...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So why do you still do it? You're subsisting on Social Security payments despite living away from the US. To me, that's fraud...

Because the US still loves me and I pay taxes. Beyond that youre stupid. sad you can’t collect and badly needed bail out money. Sorry DD

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Because the US still loves me and I pay taxes. Beyond that youre stupid. sad you can’t collect and badly needed bail out money. Sorry DD

You're going to tell me that your seriously making over the 93-94k USD threshold and paying in a few hundred dollars per year?

Lolololololol...

Shut the fuck up... you're a geriatric and you pay nothing back to the US. All you do is take checks...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont understand why anyone would willingly fund the war machine if they could help it.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You dumb shit. I retired at an early age. You do t even have a job. Oh wait.. a mod at the Blue Cashew.Good planing and hard work stupid

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You dumb shit. I retired at an early age. You do t even have a job. Oh wait.. a mod at the Blue Cashew.Good planing and hard work stupid

You retired on Uncle Sam's dime because you're a freeloader and grifter who fled San Francisco because you're a blue collar failure.... lulz

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Everything is crashing down.
Lulz
Brain damage.

They are dumping their debt on NY as a way to say fuck you and leaving for a state more favorable to businesses

Like many other businesses are doing

Stop being so inexcusably stupid. Would ya?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You're going to tell me that your seriously making over the 93-94k USD threshold and paying in a few hundred dollars per year?

Lolololololol...

Shut the fuck up... you're a geriatric and you pay nothing back to the US. All you do is take checks...
They’re professional parasites

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That 31 million they gave Trump 4 years ago murdered them. What a waste.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont understand why anyone would willingly fund the war machine if they could help it.

So you dont pay taxes either? Where do you think the money comes from?

I HAVE to pay taxes. You talk about paying taxes like its honorable.

What money? The money the government steals to fund wars and get rich? That money?

I see your point, Dovey.

The American working and Middle Class do get screwed funding these Wars.

Ideally, the taxes to support the military should be divided up.
1 tax to defend the United States and its citizens within its borders which all would be required to pay

...and a Military Industrial Complex tax paid by the rich and the corporations
The middle class shouldn't pay anything for any military operations outside of US borders.
That would be up those who benefit from it - the wealthy classes and the corporations

The only reason the USA has a military overseas in so many countries is to protect corporate interests I order to keep their share prices high. There is no immediate threat to American citizens living within the borders of the United States from most of these nations. The upper classes benefit from this arrangement at the expense of the working class in America.

Therefore, if a cargo ship gets in trouble in some place like the Persian Gulf by Somali pirates, it should be up to the company to pay the entire costs of the US navy rescuing it. Why are working class Americans paying for overseas corporate interests? They shouldn't pay a cent for these incidents. Corporations should foot the bill for overseas defense as the cost of doing business.

I don't believe any other nation has anything so bloated and pervasive as Americans have in theirs - namely the Military Industrial Complex. Yet it saddles the working class in America with debt and liability which shouldn't be theirs to begin with

Last edited: