NRA done-

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont understand why anyone would willingly fund the war machine if they could help it.

So you dont pay taxes either? Where do you think the money comes from?

I HAVE to pay taxes. You talk about paying taxes like its honorable.

What money? The money the government steals to fund wars and get rich? That money?

I see your point, Dovey.

The American working and Middle Class do get screwed funding these Wars.

Ideally, the taxes to support the military should be divided up.
1 tax to defend the United States and its citizens within its borders which all would be required to pay

...and a Military Industrial Complex tax paid by the rich and the corporations
The middle class shouldn't pay anything for any military operations outside of US borders.
That would be up those who benefit from it - the wealthy classes and the corporations

The only reason the USA has a military overseas in so many countries is to protect corporate interests I order to keep their share prices high. There is no immediate threat to American citizens living within the borders of the United States from most of these nations. The upper classes benefit from this arrangement at the expense of the working class in America.

Therefore, if a cargo ship gets in trouble in some place like the Persian Gulf by Somali pirates, it should be up to the company to pay the entire costs of the US navy rescuing it. Why are working class Americans paying for overseas corporate interests? They shouldn't pay a cent for these incidents. Corporations should foot the bill for overseas defense as the cost of doing business.

I don't believe any other nation has anything so bloated and pervasive as Americans have in theirs - namely the Military Industrial Complex. Yet it saddles the working class in America with debt and liability which shouldn't be theirs to begin with

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

People just dont care about war unless they can blame the "right wing" but completely ignore the fact that right/left wing dont even really exist in government.

Hopefully the next two years when nothing gets better and only gets worse will show them. I'm betting theyll ignore or deny it all though or find creative ways to make it partisan.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You faggit loving libs will be crying how they abused the system in a few months when they open shop in Texas! :OMG4:

I'll be sending them money...STILL!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OyzAMG@facebook.gif