Once again the French show America how to git 'er done.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

tenor.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So when does the nigger get convicted of civil rights violations because he weaponized the IRS? I suppose he'll get off if he hires Murdock to defend him. She'll simply say onigger cant be guilty because niggers dont know any better because I said "nigger"! PWN3D!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So when does the nigger get convicted of civil rights violations because he weaponized the IRS? I suppose he'll get off if he hires Murdock to defend him. She'll simply say onigger cant be guilty because niggers dont know any better because I said "nigger"! PWN3D!
So which of yer ancestors was in fact a "nigger" ? and why are you so discombobulated over it?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So which of yer ancestors was in fact a "nigger" ? and why are you so discombobulated over it?

So when does the nigger get convicted of civil rights violations because he weaponized the IRS? I suppose he'll get off if he hires Murdock to defend him. She'll simply say onigger cant be guilty because niggers dont know any better because I said "nigger"! PWN3D! :Popcorn:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So when does the nigger get convicted of civil rights violations because he weaponized the IRS? I suppose he'll get off if he hires Murdock to defend him. She'll simply say onigger cant be guilty because niggers dont know any better because I said "nigger"! PWN3D! :Popcorn:
R U Fapping now?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

R U Fapping now?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just for shits and giggles when admin dies someone should inscribe "Donald Trump" on his tombstone.

It'll trigger him in the afterlife for sure

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Just for shits and giggles when admin dies someone should inscribe "Donald Trump" on his tombstone.

And someone should inscribe "Worshipper of Karl Marx" on yours.
I'll do it. I'm not too far from where he'll be buried.
I'll even wash the stone off with some pee first.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And someone should inscribe "Worshipper of Karl Marx" on yours.
I'll do it. I'm not too far from where he'll be buried.
I'll even wash the stone off with some pee first.
faggit please, you'd only slip in your own piss and smash your faggit head on his gravestone. Besides, AIDS will take you in a few years anyway...but not soon enough.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️