Random Facts About You

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1603048655_34tgfd.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I squeezed out a big old shit and now my butt hurts. More like inflammation or being stretched too much. It was quite the hard turd which had been building up for a day or two. I am starting to dislike this middle aged crap.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I once ate two lobsters, 3 dozen clams, a whitefish basket (with chips), the rest of my sister's linguine marinara, the rest of a brother's shrimp scampi, and the rest of another brother's largely uneaten escargot, then proceeded to get piss out of both ends fall down seafood poisoning for days and ended up stealing garbage bags out of the Cape May Coast Guard while another brother's graduation ceremony was happening.

I crawled into the rental and inside the garbage bags and passed out for hours in my own effluent.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I squeezed out a big old shit and now my butt hurts. More like inflammation or being stretched too much. It was quite the hard turd which had been building up for a day or two. I am starting to dislike this middle aged crap.
Just wait, it gets worse...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I once ate two lobsters, 3 dozen clams, a whitefish basket (with chips), the rest of my sister's linguine marinara, the rest of a brother's shrimp scampi, and the rest of another brother's largely uneaten escargot, then proceeded to get piss out of both ends fall down seafood poisoning for days and ended up stealing garbage bags out of the Cape May Coast Guard while another brother's graduation ceremony was happening.

I crawled into the rental and inside the garbage bags and passed out for hours in my own effluent.

WOW!!!

Didnt know ya could get seafood poisoning. I love seafood.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ugh, Im gonna hate it when I cant hike mountains anymore. My knee was acting up this past weekend from a big hike.

At least I know my pecker will still work, my 3x grandad was still making kids til he was almost 80 :Grin3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

WOW!!!

I had been trapped in the Midwest for a few years and couldn't control myself near so much supposedly fresh seafood...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

WOW!!!

I had been trapped in the Midwest for a few years and couldn't control myself near so much supposedly fresh seafood...

I totally get that! I love some seafood. Mixed with tacos.... amazing lol.

One place I go, I get the El Trio, its a shrimp taco, a fried fish taco, and a scallop taco. The scallop taco is the best.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have heard some middle aged men talk about sitting on their own balls. I am just glad nothing like that has ever happened.