Random things that shit you

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Anything at all...

When I pour hot water over a tea bag and the end flips up and into the cup.

Parents who arrive at school for the pickup 45-60 minutes early just to get the choice parking spots right at the entrance.

Along with the last annoyance, suburbanite hippies dressed in Peruvian dresses who drive 150k Landcruisers with activism window decals to pick their kids up from school.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Wearing a cheap surgeons mask inside the supermarket which I haven't swapped out in months, and smells like pizza breath. I've got a fresher one, but I wrote Dan Andrews sucks demon cocks in hell, on it....and old people go Karen on me...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Being mistaken for my later twenties by the cops and profiled/harassed because I've been Hoodie4life wearing, then they find out I could be their fathers, and I don't back down when I'm in the right...

Fucking pigs...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When you send your 8 year old down the street for hamburger buns and they return with hot dog buns, then you have to make hotdog shaped hamburgers otherwise they'll feel bad because you didn't write it on their foreheads...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When you decide to sell a $1000.00 prize koi to a potential customer for $350.00 because you were feeling of a good-willed spirit in the aftermath of a fine St Patrick’s Day, and she says that she can get the “same” fish elsewhere for cheaper.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When you decide to sell a $1000.00 prize koi to a potential customer for $350.00 because you were feeling of a good-willed spirit in the aftermath of a fine St Patrick’s Day, and she says that she can get the “same” fish elsewhere for cheaper.

I wonder how many hot dog shaped fish sticks you could get out of a koi, and if there is a market for such things.

200 dollar hamburgers are all the rage after all...

With your swimmers and my buns, it could be a match made in heaven!

Call me, big koi!

***va va voom!***

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I just told her that I wasn’t that desperate to sell and I j

I wonder how many hot dog shaped fish sticks you could get out of a koi, and if there is a market for such things.

Call me, big koi!

***va va voom!***
At the $1000.00 they are around 600cm+, but one is better off with a regular carp. They’re good-eating, but small shark bled correctly are better in my book.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I just told her that I wasn’t that desperate to sell and I j

Call me, big koi!

***va va voom!***
At the $1000.00 they are around 600cm+, but one is better off with a regular carp. They’re good-eating, but small shark bled correctly are better in my book.

I love me a Gummy, too....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When I'm walking outside after it rains and my rolled up jeans fall down and I get "wet pant".

I'm really short with wide hips....so any jeans I get that fit me are always too long.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When someone washed the dishes and left the sponge laying in the sink without squeezing it out

I HATE that. And no one ever owns it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When someone washed the dishes and left the sponge laying in the sink without squeezing it out

I HATE that. And no one ever owns it.
My missus sometimes leaves the oily water in the sink after doing the dishes without pulling the plug. Cold oily sink water isn’t cool between the fingers. Had to buy a new dishwasher...she’s really awesome! :ThumbsUp3:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bruh..
161177232_158625846106892_763315838821324956_n.jpg

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Anything at all...

Parents who arrive at school for the pickup 45-60 minutes early just to get the choice parking spots right at the entrance.

Along with the last annoyance, suburbanite hippies dressed in Peruvian dresses who drive 150k Landcruisers with activism window decals to pick their kids up from school.

"Parents who arrive at school for the pickup 45-60 minutes early just to get the choice parking spots right at the entrance."

That's me. Hahahaha. My son makes me wait 45 min to be the first one in line begore the bell rings so that HE doesn't have to wait 15 min it takes me to get through the long car line to get to him. Lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anything at all...

"Parents who arrive at school for the pickup 45-60 minutes early just to get the choice parking spots right at the entrance."

That's me. Hahahaha. My son makes me wait 45 min to be the first one in line begore the bell rings so that HE doesn't have to wait 15 min it takes me to get through the long car line to get to him. Lol.

I used to just drop mine off on the side street and then just watch them go in.

They did sports and other activities so pick up wasnt an issue.

In elementary they took the bus.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Anything at all...

I refuse to let my son ride the bus. I worry so much about bullying. Although, he does go to a really good school and I ask him often if anyone picks on him or is mean to him and he says no. He may be 6 years old but he is my baby. I think I'm super protective over him because he has Autism/adhd. He is naive to the other kids thought process so I'm like a damn lioness over her cub when it comes to him. Hahahaha. I do let him assert his independence and I try to accommodate him in any way I can with his learning disabilities.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
People that don’t put the toilet seat down before flushing.
Depends on the toilet model. Many toilets will occasionally splash a bit of water onto the seat during a flush. It’s best to flush if one is standing up, then lay down the seat down for her not to accidentally sit on the piss-rim. I can’t stand how chicks don’t ever leave the seat up for us standers!
:devil1:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I refuse to put the lid down. They're lucky I even put the seat up when pissing...though I'm predominantly an outdoor pisser...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anything at all...

I refuse to let my son ride the bus. I worry so much about bullying. Although, he does go to a really good school and I ask him often if anyone picks on him or is mean to him and he says no. He may be 6 years old but he is my baby. I think I'm super protective over him because he has Autism/adhd. He is naive to the other kids thought process so I'm like a damn lioness over her cub when it comes to him. Hahahaha. I do let him assert his independence and I try to accommodate him in any way I can with his learning disabilities.

Totally understandable because that does happen.

My kids have never had issues on the bus ever, they had no choice for many years because my work schedules and I was a single mom through most of their elementary schooling.

My middle daughter(15 right now) had issues in a class room. Pervert boys that were straight up harassing her. Saying the most vulgar shit imaginable. It really started giving her serious anxiety and her grades were dropping. It was awful. I was in that school so many times before I just pulled her.

The school did absolutely fucking NOTHING. They just kept "talking to them". I was about to involve police. I really should have.

I pulled her and she finished out the year online....but still was able to participate in cheer. We moved after that year(not because of that).

I was nervous about the bus, but the bus was perfect.

I think keeping your kid off the bus at that age with autism/adhd is a VERY good choice. I'd also be terrified he would get off at the wrong stop and the driver would just let him.

6 years old is most certainly still a baby ♡

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a buzzer, and a knocker, so why thump on my door with your fist, I’m not opening it till you learn some manners, even if you are the old bill...
what-smiley-emoticon.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And clearly, Arms Dealer Brat, it shits you and makes you wish for my torture and murder whenever I post the truth.

You sound like you are on the verge of a stroke 24/7. It must suck to be you.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And clearly, Arms Dealer Brat, it shits you and makes you wish for my torture and murder whenever I post the truth.

You sound like you are on the verge of a stroke 24/7. It must suck to be you.
Stfu you dried up old spastic cunt...and it’s true, I’d Chelsea smile you good...go bitch about that...

Reactions: Ice