Random Thoughts Thread

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe I’ll fix chicken tonight

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you disturb a spider and it runs away, wondering if it instinct or it feels scared, do they have feelings.

rigor79

i see clouds sneaking by, counting my days away ..
When you disturb a spider and it runs away, wondering if it instinct or it feels scared, do they have feelings.
the flee for bigger things than them, like birds, cats go figure how tall a human is .. some spiders would run at you and bite you or jump at you ... flight and fight response is same as humans, only diffirence i don't comprehend in insects, how do they know they are poisonous .. and attack or run .. instict we know as we learned, how it works beats me .. humans have both, fleeying nd attacking and hanging around ... so i would say they have feeling but no emotions like humans ..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this a general feeling that Euros have?

rigor79

europe and euro's suck.. i prefer green flaps, crisp and sounding cool ... i prefer the dollar mate.

mind you i hate europe .. i'd rather see it all go up in flames, and that is my choice versus loss i can't simply handle.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Would you rather be in Merica?

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
europe and euro's suck.. i prefer green flaps, crisp and sounding cool ... i prefer the dollar mate.

mind you i hate europe .. i'd rather see it all go up in flames, and that is my choice versus loss i can't simply handle.
Im sorry, but you can no longer use the dollar bill or love it anymore. It has George Washington on it, a slave plantation owner, which makes you a racist now for having a dollar in your pocket, lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Get real Blazer. The civil war was eons ago.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Get real Blazer. The civil war was eons ago.
I am getting real Sea. I cant get any realer lol.

It burns me up how the honorable Lee is being portrayed, and the reasoning they are pulling these statues down that have been there for a century or so. We had a law that protected those statues, our governor tossed the law out the window and now cities can decide. The people that want these statues down dont know the truth. Whites and blacks fought together in that war, to defend ourselves and our homes from an invasion.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have no issues with the statues or the confederate flag. Only equality, which everyone deserves.

rigor79

Im sorry, but you can no longer use the dollar bill or love it anymore. It has George Washington on it, a slave plantation owner, which makes you a racist now for having a dollar in your pocket, lol.
really?

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

really?
Hahaha, may as well still use it, the kneegrows still pass it around.... but watch in the future, one of them might actually do some research and find out ol George had a bunch of slaves lol, 150 or so I think lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can still stand on my head, I did it yesterday...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who ever invented skinny jeans for men had to be having a laugh..