Random Thoughts Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People addicted to cigarettes live live shorter lives while polluting the environment

Yet YOU fly back to the states how often?

Not in almost 2 years Dianna. After I’m vaccinated I’ll go for a month or two. I’ll be staying aboard my Pilot house sloop. True freedom is a legit passport with ones taxes paid. You know

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lulz... too easy, polluter...

:rightON:

How much do you drive, polluter?

From the article you posted:

According to EcoPassenger, a journey from London to Madrid can be done with lower emissions per passenger by plane, even accounting for the effect of high altitude non-CO2 emissions, if the car is carrying just one person and the plane is full.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
People addicted to cigarettes live live shorter lives while polluting the environment

Not in almost 2 years Dianna. After I’m vaccinated I’ll go for a month or two. I’ll be staying aboard my Pilot house sloop. True freedom is a legit passport with ones taxes paid. You know

According to EcoPassenger, a journey from London to Madrid can be done with lower emissions per passenger by plane, even accounting for the effect of high altitude non-CO2 emissions, if the car is carrying just one person and the plane is full.

Maybe 1 x 1.5 hours per week total?

I haven't refilled my fuel tank in 6 months...

How often do you take planes, trains, cabs, and flights?

Ehhh....hypocrite? Lulz...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey Dianna weren’t you the one who supported bailing out the Airlines? You must have forgotten?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Before the pandemic, I took a plane about once a year, sometimes once every 2 years.

I don't own a car at all. I walk more than 95% of the places I go. Less than 5% buses and trains. I don't take cabs.

Hypocrite.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hey Dianna weren’t you the one who supported bailing out the Airlines? You must have forgotten?

I'm a Libertarian, fuckslaw... nobody should be bailed out.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Before the pandemic, I took a plane about once a year, sometimes once every 2 years.

I don't own a car at all. I walk more than 95% of the places I go. Less than 5% buses and trains. I don't take cabs.

Hypocrite.

So, my carbon footprint, although it's all bullshit, is less than yours!

:FuckYeah:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, lord. A libertarian. The most poisonous movement on the right.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hypocrite.

I'll bet my life your carbon footprint is bigger than mine.

And it's only bullshit if you're completely delusional.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Libertarian is poisonous?

Poisonous to what? Jackbooted leftist authoritarians?

Lulz...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lulz...

To the world.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hypocrite.

Well, you'd lose your life because I'm a stay at home dad for the last 14 months.

How would you like to be executed? :Grin3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hypocrite.

Well, you'd lose your life because I'm a stay at home dad for the last 14 months.

Yeah, your wife's carbon footprint counts.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hypocrite.

And what is that?

Tell me...

What does my wife do for a living and how far away does she do it from our residence?

Lulz...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hypocrite.

And what is that?

Tell me...

What does my wife do for a living and how far away does she do it from our residence?

Lulz...

Wife? Most thought you were the wife, as you indicated 400 times

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hypocrite.

And what is that?

Tell me...

Lulz...

Wife? Most thought you were the wife, as you indicated 400 times

Yeah, but you're simple....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m gonna go over to Ocatel this afternoon. A beautiful beach and a killer beach bar. Father Rooster. I may spend the night. They make a killer passion fruit margarita

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I’m gonna go over to Ocatel this afternoon. A beautiful beach and a killer beach bar. Father Rooster. I may spend the night. They make a killer passion fruit margarita

Try not to choke on the fruity drinks, cowboi...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lulz...

lol

Im Libertarian as well, you know, the same people that founded this country. I guess Lotus wishes we were still under rule by the Britains lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Lulz...

lol

Im Libertarian as well, you know, the same people that founded this country. I guess Lotus wishes we were still under rule by the Britains lol.

We're not exactly the same as before though... we want anybody to follow the basic rules no matter how they identify these days.

...don't rob, steal, graft, maim, kill, or injure.

I'm cool with trannies, soyboys, and leftist fucktards like Locustbug and Seaboobies... but they need to back off a bit. They push too hard and they're going to get ended.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ended by you DD? Please :Dazed:

I'd slit the throat of any adversary who couldn't maintain a modicum of civility...no questions asked. I wouldn't enjoy doing it however and would strive to avoid it.

Now that was truly funny. Your too pink to carry out such an act

I've killed dozens of wildlife and I hold them in higher esteem than you...

Are you drunk? Funny little women

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lulz...

lol

We're not exactly the same as before though... we want anybody to follow the basic rules no matter how they identify these days.

...don't rob, steal, graft, maim, kill, or injure.

I'm cool with trannies, soyboys, and leftist fucktards like Locustbug and Seaboobies... but they need to back off a bit. They push too hard and they're going to get ended.

Exactly!

Reminds me of that movie Firestarter, where the girl says "Back off!" lol.

iu

iu

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ended by you DD? Please :Dazed:

I'd slit the throat of any adversary who couldn't maintain a modicum of civility...no questions asked. I wouldn't enjoy doing it however and would strive to avoid it.

Now that was truly funny. Your too pink to carry out such an act

I've killed dozens of wildlife and I hold them in higher esteem than you...

Are you drunk? Funny little women

Not at all..

I'm merely suggesting that you're going to one day say a whole slew of wrong things to the wrong person and they are going to end you... not unlike how I have taken the lives of mammals, except I respected them...