Random Thoughts Thread

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
sigh... I'm dreading having to go out tonight.. I'm about to kick this 2nd job to the curb.. I hate it.. BUT.. I still have a couple of big purchase items I have to pay off.. :( Oh well.. I guess I'll stfu and start gathering my stuff to take with me :(

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
sigh... I'm dreading having to go out tonight.. I'm about to kick this 2nd job to the curb.. I hate it.. BUT.. I still have a couple of big purchase items I have to pay off.. :( Oh well.. I guess I'll stfu and start gathering my stuff to take with me :(

I feel ya. I dont think I ever want 2 jobs again. In fact I need to be finding a better one than the one Im at.

Make the most of it!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It would be horrible going through life with the name Englebert Humperdink.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I used to go to school with a girl whose last name was Dick.. Her first name was Missy.. Missy Dick :LOL2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I used to go to school with a girl whose last name was Dick.. Her first name was Missy.. Missy Dick :LOL2:

I knew a girl whose last name was Lycke. Pronounced "Licky"

When her parents got divorced, her mother went back to her maiden which was "Bodey"....pronounced Body.

They were gonna hyphenate this poor girls last name. So it was gonna be Lyke Bodey or Bodey Lycke

She BEGGED them not to lol. They realized it was probably a bad idea lol. She just stayed Lycke lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When her parents got divorced, her mother went back to her maiden which was "Bodey"....pronounced Body.

They were gonna hyphenate this poor girls last name. So it was gonna be Lyke Bodey or Bodey Lycke

She BEGGED them not to lol. They realized it was probably a bad idea lol. She just stayed Lycke lol.
I went to a Catholic school, there was a boy named Willy Devine, I’m not joking, when the nuns called out his name everyone erupted laughing, no idea why they didn’t just call him Billy..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I went to a Catholic school, there was a boy named Willy Devine, I’m not joking, when the nuns called out his name everyone erupted laughing, no idea why they didn’t just call him Billy..
I have a lot of female cousins. The one branch of the family with quite a few girls goes by the name of Shatwell. I shit you not. Most of them are married now and very relieved to have rid themselves of that cumbersome curse of a maiden name.
:LOL1:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Among the people who refuse to have it, it’s just going to spread round and round and mutate and mutate till it quickly turns into something the vaccine can’t cover, then we’ll all start again from the beginning, personally I think they’re selfish....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Among the people who refuse to have it, it’s just going to spread round and round and mutate and mutate till it quickly turns into something the vaccine can’t cover, then we’ll all start again from the beginning, personally I think they’re selfish....
Yeah it’s too risky. I don’t know what they are injecting. I would need a complete analysis of the vaccine and a medical contract with the government that ensures me that I have will not suffer any life threatening effects or conditions that may be brought on through the rushed “vaccine”. There are three mutated strains already in Australia: South African, UK and American strains. I’m not taking 3 vaccines. I also have O-positive blood that makes me virtually immune to most virus pathogens.

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
I had Corona in July. Worst month in my life when it came down to a combo of symptoms, loneliness, and getting test results back in order to be able to work again. I would rather get it again to strengthen my immunity even further than get the vaccine.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I had Corona in July. Worst month in my life when it came down to a combo of symptoms, loneliness, and getting test results back in order to be able to work again. I would rather get it again to strengthen my immunity even further than get the vaccine.
Yeah, but you’re probably not O-positive blood type. I don’t get the flu or a cold. I think ethics needs to play an important role here. O-positive donations boost those with weak or low immune systems. AIDS patients, those suffering from cancer etc...O-positive blood helps them. Me or others with O-positive blood type don’t need the vaccine. Fact. Google it. This is where education is needed. Research, research, research.
images

images

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I know probably nobody is going to watch this 22 mins long video, but regardless, it's an analysis of 'The Great Reset' and how this over-hyped scamdemic is being used to usher in draconian new measures and restructure society into a model endorsed by the global elite 1% club.

How kind of them, right? Taking it upon themselves to turn everyone's lives upside down and having the enlightened vision of moulding human civilisation into a world designed and endorsed by them?

God complexes much? ANyway, watch the video, you slags.