Random Thoughts Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah yeah, you wouldn’t understand as you only know cunts like yourself with half a brain...if only you did know loool. One day.
'take it 2 meltdown', swamp - only stinky has the golden shitposting pass privilege :LOL2:
You mean the chronic arse kisser , lol yeah better watch out, the spoilt brat is the only one that gets away with it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
my hair is too long for a gentlemen my age

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was just watching people going to work, same people morning and evening, makes you wonder how we went from hunting mammoth and living off the land to people acting like slave ants, the sooner robots are invented for these jobs and free people the better...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am free

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter

Scott

Factory Bastard
The day they open the barbershops again there will be a line stretching around the block to get in.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Someday these things will be important again?

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The day they open the barbershops again there will be a line stretching around the block to get in.

I still shave my head every 2 weeks at home lol.

I stopped going to barber shops 20 years ago. I got tired of them fucking up my hair every time. I have cow licks, and if they cut 'em too short, I would look like Alfalfa from The Little Rascals lol.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

I stopped going to barber shops 20 years ago. I got tired of them fucking up my hair every time. I have cow licks, and if they cut 'em too short, I would look like Alfalfa from The Little Rascals lol.
I got a regulation barber clipper with a #5 guide. If I'm careful and not too drunk I can do a military grade cut without a mirror.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I got a regulation barber clipper with a #5 guide. If I'm careful and not too drunk I can do a military grade cut without a mirror.

I dont use a guard, and can do the same, no mirror lol.

Ice

Factory Bastard
The bodies in Nova Scotia haven't even been buried yet and that fucking cunt trudeau is talking gun control.

I can't believe that eastern canadians voted that cunt in TWICE.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

You have a lot less hair to deal with.

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
I enjoy going to the barber shop. Go every 5 weeks whether I need to or not.

X

Factory Bastard
The bodies in Nova Scotia haven't even been buried yet and that fucking cunt trudeau is talking gun control.

I can't believe that eastern canadians voted that cunt in TWICE.
Haha ..Guns and Canada ...uhhh yah lol

X

Factory Bastard