Random Thoughts Thread

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
goddamn small turkey bone stuck in my throat , not obstructing breathing but definatly troublesome..
We had a dog that did that and the vet couldn't get it out so my brother shot him.

The dog not the vet.

Happened to my old dog got into the garbage and started choking on some chicken bones .. I litterly reached down her throat and yanked that shit right out

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
goddamn small turkey bone stuck in my throat , not obstructing breathing but definatly troublesome..

Hack it up like a furball!
I tried puking but it was harshing my trip.. Ended up just eating a bunch of dry crackers and today theirs no sign

Man, if I had a turkey bone in my throat, while tripping, I prolly woulda lost my shit lol. You're a veteran though, you handled it well lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
63652-406776059406677-2038033545-n.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Q

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Soo.. On my week departure from this site.. I've been photoshopping on Fakebook. When Bernie, the commie, attended the inauguration wearing his knit gloves.. ALL of the request on facebook were to photoshop him.. from photoshopping him in their own comfy chair.. to him with their mother, dog, sister.. at graduations.. You name it.. . If I see ONE more photo of that nasty bastard, I'm going to scream :Frustration1:

• Funny
Reactions: X

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Soo.. On my week departure from this site.. I've been photoshopping on Fakebook. When Bernie, the commie, attended the inauguration wearing his knit gloves.. ALL of the request on facebook were to photoshop him.. from photoshopping him in their own comfy chair.. to him with their mother, dog, sister.. at graduations.. You name it.. . If I see ONE more photo of that nasty bastard, I'm going to scream :Frustration1:
Anyone else watching that half expecting a shot to ring out ? Not that I wanted him shot, was just watching for the gore factor...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That fucker stole the show lolol. I was wondering who was cranking out all them chops of Bernie, it was you! lol. So many chops of him lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think after eating that huge pizza, a bowl of chili beans, and a bowl of fruity pebbles, Im gonna have some wild ass dreams tonight! hahaha