Factory Bastard
Holy FUCK !

I smoke like a 1.5 everyday I think ONE of your roaches is that hahahaha

realgrimm

Factory Bastard
Administrator
Super Moderator
I smoke so much weed people buy my roaches..lol

Why would someone collect them ? That tin must smell awful..

Youve never smoked the roaches,these roaches have it all in them weed,hash,oil,cbd,resin, budder,rosin, roaches are three times the strength .. and yes the container reaks when open

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I smoke so much weed people buy my roaches..lol

Why would someone collect them ? That tin must smell awful..

Youve never smoked the roaches,these roaches have it all in them weed,hash,oil,cbd,resin, budder,rosin, roaches are three times the strength .. and yes the container reaks when open

I don’t even share my joint with anyone, always smoke my own cos don’t want to smoke other people’s gob , imagine how many people’s DNA your smoking, lol ignore me I’m a bit of a germophobe.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Awesome point. I don’t like to shake hands.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you tell someone you don’t have Facebook or twitter or any of them accounts, they look at you like your from outer space, oh let me add you, no cunt you can’t cos I don’t exist there lol..

X

Factory Bastard
thinking you should have FB since you like to report your daily movings like they do on FB

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you tell someone you don’t have Facebook or twitter or any of them accounts, they look at you like your from outer space, oh let me add you, no cunt you can’t cos I don’t exist there lol..
Hahaha good for you, Im the same way lol. We cant be found either!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do LOLs make everything cool?

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do LOLs make everything cool?
Yes? We should all LOL more lol.

I normally type like I talk, and yes I laugh a lot in real life lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not only that but one of my sons friends is a real geek, he looks like he should be Dr Who lol, he told me to pick any FB account of someone I didn’t know, it wasn’t minutes it was seconds he was in there, anyone could see your private pictures if they know how, it ain’t safe...

X

Factory Bastard
L'ING MFAO

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah yeah, you wouldn’t understand as you only know cunts like yourself with half a brain...if only you did know loool. One day.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not only that but one of my sons friends is a real geek, he looks like he should be Dr Who lol, he told me to pick any FB account of someone I didn’t know, it wasn’t minutes it was seconds he was in there, anyone could see your private pictures if they know how, it ain’t safe...
I have several gripes about FB. I avoid that plague of a shit hole. I only wonder when @nazzibastard will create Fuckfacebook.com lol.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have several gripes about FB. I avoid that plague of a shit hole. I only wonder when @nazzibastard will create Fuckfacebook.com lol.
Sand me link I have a friend that wants it .not for me lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Yeah yeah, you wouldn’t understand as you only know cunts like yourself with half a brain...if only you did know loool. One day.
'take it 2 meltdown', swamp - only stinky has the golden shitposting pass privilege :LOL2:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes you are right it's easy to hack