Random Thoughts Thread

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Will transhumanism play a role in any future species-melding process with a view to ease interstellar travel?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You got access to some kind of drive?

Let's go to Mars, Lotus. Leave all this behind. I'll build you a palace on Deimos. We'll work on our cosmic outreach from there.

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
Time to start my Christmas shopping.

79871111-2533168546732074-98670963750600704-n.jpg

My family cancelled xmas this year. I am saving so much money.

Reactions: Ice

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
It was cut shot I know but it was so good to be with you last night. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. Text me as soon as you can.
Oh sorry about the picture I was in a rush for an appointment. Punish me later, Daddy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm wondering if we are posting random thoughts or random text messages here.

Did I do it wrong? I didnt text anymore about my frozen human milk?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I randomly wonder why people buy really expensive vehicles but can't afford to repair scrapes, dings, or moderate collisions to them after weeks or months down the road.

I see this with my neighbours...

European vehicles but they go for months unrepaired or never.

I bought my latest vehicle at a 10k discount because it was mid range... and it's widely serviced with heaps of parts on the market.

I think that a lot of people pay through the nose to look fly for 3-5 years and then shit their financial beds if they have to make a claim.

How about, because they can DD. Best to keep counting your pennys. Cigs where you live are bloody expensive. I hope your socialized Med. system is cheaper.

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
Ahaha that was a funny text. Thanks for doing this for me. I owe you big time. You're welcome. Time to party ahaha hell yeah girly do your thing.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are days when I feel extremely shy.. and today is one of those days.. Not sure why :Disagree: lol