Random Thoughts Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
diizb9SD5M3ZxTg5KXkxMNeqYUzM5ECxmhi5gK0nC-r1Rlqipoh9AjWu1E8ZiGwXmC3WuGDboIC383057EXfbJCAC3ty6RK7qljcQMF7jQyaUfn3Dn0bIrdrPc2Sie-1ezZALA3yHmczLhmDLHWF1sX19rVfxR4uh8E

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder WHY.. the former fromHELL LOVED the former Maxis735.. (would have sucked his balls even).. Now that fh is Gutterballs and Maxis is Q.. He hates his guts? hmm? For the life of me, I can't figure that one out lmao!!!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I think you should mind your own business. Please and thanks. Its complicated. So don't go around blowing everything out of proportion. For fuck sakes. You obviously have some issues to resolve. My God people are fucked in the head. Its between US.

:)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is a random thoughts thread, Jackass.. THAT was my random thought.. so fuck off :D

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Q

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't EVER judge my random thought again... thank you :LOL1:

• Disagree
Reactions: Q

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
I want to punch my neighbor in his throat if he keeps talking on his cell phone right outside my window.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Took my truck to the dealers for a service/oil change today.. When I went to pay the bill the guy said "no charge and have a Merry Christmas" I said thank you and a Merry Christmas to you too.

They treat me pretty good there but then I've been dealing with them since 1980 and they know me well.:rightON:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Took my truck to the dealers for a service/oil change today.. When I went to pay the bill the guy said "no charge and have a Merry Christmas" I said thank you and a Merry Christmas to you too.

They treat me pretty good there but then I've been dealing with them since 1980 and they know me well.:rightON:
You don't get treats like that from the big greedy bastard companies...

Reactions: Ice