Random Thoughts Thread

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Some guys always say they are going fishing but never post a fish pic.

This makes me go hmmmm..

35481269-1649296341785970-1708599760568451072-n.jpg

Those look to short to me - - - - - - -

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Dutchman are cowards. They surrendered to the nazis after only four days of fighting.

They are worse than the french.
Bunch of surrender monkeys...
waving-white-flag.gif
Leftardism is strong in Cheeseland since trying to forget about an atrocious history with regard to their barbaric colonialism techniques. Hence also the influx of Arab refugees to try make amends...however one still can’t erase history in a bum-rush!
:TooCool:

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
Dutchman are cowards. They surrendered to the nazis after only four days of fighting.

According to my Grandfather they had some of the best mechanics and engineers. So once the germans captured them they sent the best of them to all the airfields to assist with all the V-1 flying bombs and Luftwaffe squads.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

According to my Grandfather they had some of the best mechanics and engineers. So once the germans captured them they sent the best of them to all the airfields to assist with all the V-1 flying bombs and Luftwaffe squads.
Could be, because the education level in NL has been high for a long, long time.

But that was not a very smart move from those Germans, because if they had made me repair their aircrafts, I would nog have been doing a good job :) I suppose more people must have had that idea :)

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Where am I going, where did I go, have I all of a sudden, become Cotton Eyed Joe?>

Lmao. Reminds me- that song is foreign. I thought all this time some redneck band in America made that song. Nope. It's Swedish, I think.......do you know the meaning of that song? It has to do with taking a Qtip swab and checking the male's penis for std's. Quite funny.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Where am I going, where did I go, have I all of a sudden, become Cotton Eyed Joe?>

Lmao. Reminds me- that song is foreign. I thought all this time some redneck band in America made that song. Nope. It's Swedish, I think.......do you know the meaning of that song? It has to do with taking a Qtip swab and checking the male's penis for std's. Quite funny.

giphy.gif

Succubus

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Look it up. It's true, lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Lol I believe ya. I hope to forget lol.

Succubus

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Probably something Maxis does on a daily basis. His wife probably doesn't know half the bitches he sleeps with. Hehehe

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I remember long ago, on ebaumsworld, you could click this song, and your whole browser would shake to the beat lolol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I swear, time stood still earlier. Took forever for an hour to go by. Now, it has accelerated very fast. Fuck, is the fast clock normal!? Fuck me!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

giphy.gif

Probably something Maxis does on a daily basis. His wife probably doesn't know half the bitches he sleeps with. Hehehe
She knows about all the women I sleep with :)