Random Thoughts Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I like cheese.

Me too, but my belly dont like it as much these days. I think all those years of pizza everyday caught up with me lol.

When I make my tacos, I pull the hot shells out, and put cheese in it right then, and then add the hot meat on top of the cheese. Makes the cheese melt and gooey. Get the sting cheese effect when you take a bite and pull away lol.

Fuck Taco Bell for putting the cheese on top, it fucking falls off!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like cheese.

Me too, but my belly dont like it as much these days. I think all those years of pizza everyday caught up with me lol.

When I make my tacos, I pull the hot shells out, and put cheese in it right then, and then add the hot meat on top of the cheese. Makes the cheese melt and gooey. Get the sting cheese effect when you take a bite and pull away lol.

dont complain or they replace it with spit

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I like cheese.

I remember the guy that licked a whole stack of shells. Bleh.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like cheese.

ignorance is bliss, blazor

like the FDA allowing so many cockroach bits per can of tuna and crap like that....u cant avoid it
god only knows the stuff we have eaten :SickFace:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I like cheese.

ignorance is bliss, blazor

like the FDA allowing so many cockroach bits per can of tuna and crap like that....u cant avoid it
god only knows the stuff we have eaten :SickFace:

Lol, oh man, fuck roaches lol. I'd rather eat a licked taco lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Today was a good day at Bastard Factory...absolutely no politics discussed. Like a breath of fresh air from the Swiss Alps! I could get used to this...

images

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Today was a good day at Bastard Factory...absolutely no politics discussed. Like a breath of fresh air from the Swiss Alps! I could get used to this...

images

Hahaha, I was just thinking it smelt better in here too hahaha. And I dont see Maxi around. Coincidence? His posts kinda stopped after his "exposure" lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

images

Hahaha, I was just thinking it smelt better in here too hahaha. And I dont see Maxi around. Coincidence? His posts kinda stopped after his "exposure" lol.
Nothing says "I'm guilty" more than ignorance... I guarantee he's plotting a comeback so I've armed myself to the hilt! His sorry ass is done!

• Funny
Reactions: Q

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

images

Nothing says "I'm guilty" more than ignorance... I guarantee he's plotting a comeback so I've armed myself to the hilt! His sorry ass is done!

I'll get the popcorn ready hahaha :Popcorn:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What if reincarnation is real, and you can come back as an animal, your cat watching you shower could be your dead grandad looking at your tits...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh, Potatoes and Molasses!
If you want some, oh just ask us
There're warm and soft like puppies and socks
Filled with cream and candy rocks

They're so much sweeter than algebra class
If your stomach is grumbling
And your mouth starts mumbling
There's only one thing to keep your brain from crumbling

If you can't see 'em put on your glasses
They're shiny and large like a fisherman's barge
You know you've had enough when you start seeing stars

It's the only thing left on your task list
They're short and stout they'll make everyone shout
For Potatoes and Molasses!
For Potatoes and Molasses!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The amount of farts I am having at the moment is concerning.

I'll never forget the first time I went backpacking. I didnt realize, how much fiber was in the food I brought lol. I had a fiber granola bar (obvious fiber, 20g), some beanie weenies (more obvious fiber, another 20g), and then there was my main meal which was a dehydrated meal. Fucker had 45g of fiber! Swear, the biggest, longest, mostest farts ever lol. I bet you could fist my ass while I was farting it was prolly gaped so wide with air coming out hahaha. I was starting to wonder if I was gonna float away in my tent from all the hot air I was producing.