realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
131583938928-tyleroakley-the-ultimate-insult.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I hate dark beer

I drink liquor more than beer, but when I drink beer, its usually porters and stouts lately. Unless Im in the mood for a cider. You would like that Ace Pineapple Cider I think. Its outta California I think.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I hate dark beer

I drink liquor more than beer, but when I drink beer, its usually porters and stouts lately. Unless Im in the mood for a cider. You would like that Ace Pineapple Cider I think. Its outta California I think.

Vodka or Tequila. A beer buzz after 6 beers, no thanks

Yeah when I drink beer, its no more than 3 usually, then I switch to liquor if I keep drinking.

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
I hate Craft Beer. When I did drink why the fuck would I want to get drunk off one beer. That 8% shit is for suckers. Give me all that 4% I can drink all day.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Weird the things you hardly noticed before but now notice their absence, no church bells and it’s Sunday morning....we’re really all doomed....

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Them polish workmen a few doors away, if it don’t stop soon I’m going to shove their sander up their kurwa arseoles....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People addicted to cigarettes live live shorter lives while polluting the environment

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People addicted to cigarettes live live shorter lives while polluting the environment

Yet YOU fly back to the states how often?

Not in almost 2 years Dianna. After I’m vaccinated I’ll go for a month or two. I’ll be staying aboard my Pilot house sloop. True freedom is a legit passport with ones taxes paid. You know

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yet YOU fly back to the states how often?

Not in almost 2 years Dianna. After I’m vaccinated I’ll go for a month or two. I’ll be staying aboard my Pilot house sloop. True freedom is a legit passport with ones taxes paid. You know

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lulz... too easy, polluter...

:rightON: