Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
933556-D6-C79-B-48-B1-B94-F-9-D217-DF0-B2-D3.png

Dont troll me DD

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Freeze dried foods rots your brain. Anyone here prefer it to fresh foods?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People addicted to cigarettes live live shorter lives while polluting the environment

Yet YOU fly back to the states how often?

Not in almost 2 years Dianna. After I’m vaccinated I’ll go for a month or two. I’ll be staying aboard my Pilot house sloop. True freedom is a legit passport with ones taxes paid. You know

True freedom is forking over your earnings to the establishment to enrich the ogilarch as a pass to live your life?

You really believe that?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Freeze dried foods rots your brain. Anyone here prefer it to fresh foods?

I HAVE freeze dried foods... that's the point of FREEZE DRIED foods. I don't however EAT freeze dried foods. FREEZE DRIED foods are for "emergencies" and unlike MRE's, they last indefinitely as long as they're stored at the right temps and humidity levels.

Whereas you insert pineapples up your bum freckle on a near daily basis, and feel "refreshed"...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No stupid. I eat it. You seem to be concerned what exits my ass. Save it for Frank’s ass.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Even the conservatives wouldnt eat that shit. They don’t smoke either. WTF is wrong with you?

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People addicted to cigarettes live live shorter lives while polluting the environment

Not in almost 2 years Dianna. After I’m vaccinated I’ll go for a month or two. I’ll be staying aboard my Pilot house sloop. True freedom is a legit passport with ones taxes paid. You know

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lulz... too easy, polluter...

:rightON:

How much do you drive, polluter?

From the article you posted:

According to EcoPassenger, a journey from London to Madrid can be done with lower emissions per passenger by plane, even accounting for the effect of high altitude non-CO2 emissions, if the car is carrying just one person and the plane is full.

Maybe 1 x 1.5 hours per week total?

I haven't refilled my fuel tank in 6 months...

How often do you take planes, trains, cabs, and flights?

Ehhh....hypocrite? Lulz...

Hey Dianna weren’t you the one who supported bailing out the Airlines? You must have forgotten?

I'm a Libertarian, fuckslaw... nobody should be bailed out.

Oh, lord. A libertarian. The most poisonous movement on the right.

Libertarian is poisonous?

Poisonous to what? Jackbooted leftist authoritarians?

Lulz...

lol

Im Libertarian as well, you know, the same people that founded this country. I guess Lotus wishes we were still under rule by the Britains lol.

Not exactly. The US was founded by liberals and libertarians, both. The libertarians also came from Britain, just like the liberals. There were far more than a few liberals invoved in the revolution and the Declaration of Independence and Constitution. Don't read history selectively.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
looking down the general topic page is uninspiring and nothing worth responding to.

in a way, that is a bad omen.... i've found that a lull in interesting news topics can mean a severe weather event or an earthquake somewhere is about to happen..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

According to EcoPassenger, a journey from London to Madrid can be done with lower emissions per passenger by plane, even accounting for the effect of high altitude non-CO2 emissions, if the car is carrying just one person and the plane is full.

Hey Dianna weren’t you the one who supported bailing out the Airlines? You must have forgotten?

Dude everyone not left and who criticizes the establishment is a republican YANNO.

Conservatives are far right now. Lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
looking down the general topic page is uninspiring and nothing worth responding to.

in a way, that is a bad omen.... i've found that a lull in interesting news topics can mean a severe weather event or an earthquake somewhere is about to happen..

Wow.

Casket is so narcissistic, that she actually says publically that when SHE feels "uninspired" and "uninterested" it's a sign of an oncoming disaster.

I'm sure all of history was predicted by Caskurs mood swings and boredom because she is just that important.

Incredible. Lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Dude everyone not left and who criticizes the establishment is a republican YANNO.

We can be for equal rights of all minorities, on a consent level, and even willing to chuck out welfare dollars, but we're still the ignorant groups... nothing we do or say placates the Left because despite us all not being the right of our grandparents and parents, we're never going to coalesce fully to the Left or be accepted by the Left...

These people are brain damaged and stupid.

Just as much as Lokmar's intolerances are....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lulz...

lol

Im Libertarian as well, you know, the same people that founded this country. I guess Lotus wishes we were still under rule by the Britains lol.

Not exactly. The US was founded by liberals and libertarians, both. The libertarians also came from Britain, just like the liberals. There were far more than a few liberals invoved in the revolution and the Declaration of Independence and Constitution. Don't read history selectively.

I'll play along. Do you have examples of these liberals from the 1700s? And what would you define as a liberal from the 1700s?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lulz...

lol

I'll play along. Do you have examples of these liberals from the 1700s? And what would you define as a liberal from the 1700s?
The laughable idea of getting ride of Work houses would be liberal. Child labour was the norm, and, of course, Churches still had heavy sway in the land so the idea of missing Mass would likely get you whipped. And let us not forget.. in the 1700's women were still property, if we're taking a rosey trip down memory lane of the "good ol' days"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We can be for equal rights of all minorities, on a consent level, and even willing to chuck out welfare dollars, but we're still the ignorant groups... nothing we do or say placates the Left because despite us all not being the right of our grandparents and parents, we're never going to coalesce fully to the Left or be accepted by the Left...

Lulz...

lol

Separation of powers. Freedom of religion. In general, the Constitution broadened the rights of citizens over what people had experienced in England. The Bill of Rights. And then, of course, the very concept of amendments is a liberal idea. Are you kidding me with this? In almost every way, the New Country was a liberal reimagining of the old ways.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lulz...

lol

Classical liberal is what i think shes talking about....kinda more like where I'm at.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lulz...

lol

Separation of powers. Freedom of religion. In general, the Constitution broadened the rights of citizens over what people had experienced in England. The Bill of Rights. And then, of course, the very concept of amendments is a liberal idea. Are you kidding me with this? In almost every way, the New Country was a liberal reimagining of the old ways.

This sounds more Libertarian to me.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I like listening to ASMR videos on YouTube to help me sleep.

Is that like listening to ladies whispering seductively into a high def microphone lol?

Actually it can be.

I really enjoy asmr.

I first discovered it on Chaturbate :ROFL3:

Girl was cute too. Would get her lips real close while she talked, oh my.

So yeah...... ASMR helps me sleep too.... in its own way :Grin3:

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith

Is that like listening to ladies whispering seductively into a high def microphone lol?

Actually it can be.

I really enjoy asmr.

If it gives me goosebumps than it can put me to sleep.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Actually it can be.

I really enjoy asmr.

If it gives me goosebumps than it can put me to sleep.

I like what I've heard so far anyway :Grin3: