That’s awesome SD.

SHAMPAIN

Resident Asshole
Site Supporter
Im thinking it must be a good few years since semen got a lil perk on

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah. A mindless broke wanker might think that. Can you do anything more than whine? Do you have any pride in yourself?

SHAMPAIN

Resident Asshole
Site Supporter
Yeah. A mindless broke wanker might think that. Can you do anything more than whine? Do you have any pride in yourself?
You just made up that I was broke without a job today. yet only the other week I spent mindless amounts on Jordans? Pick one

rigor79

i see clouds sneaking by, counting my days away ..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You just made up that I was broke without a job today. yet only the other week I spent mindless amounts on Jordans? Pick one
How fools operate. I’m sorry

SHAMPAIN

Resident Asshole
Site Supporter

rigor79

not picking side but sinn fein was good ... the toys that come with ira always looked cool .. never joined them .. but still cool to see they operate with terror .. they're still a bit tame tho .. too tame for 2020.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How fools operate. I’m sorry
Don’t be so hard on yourself swallows
working today sonny? A few errands for maw? a horrific beating from your neighbors of color. Lucky boy.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We had the same postman for a couple of years, obviously someone different today by the sound of the monster trying to rip the door off downstairs...

rigor79

put a scumbeaking monster behind the door, accepting your mail .. or is the door ripping monster the puppy?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Do I want to go shopping today when it's going to be over 100* and need a few things including ice cream - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Haze just reminded me there’s ice cream in the freezer, omg here I go piggy again...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Haze just reminded me there’s ice cream in the freezer, omg here I go piggy again...
I get that KETO shit and taste just like Ice Cream and no sugar but a little pricey,like $5.00 for 1 pint ........

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I don't know why there's so much hate over battered wives. I batter the Goddess almost every night. Then I deep fry her and eat her. She loves it.