Random Thoughts Thread

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is interesting people can fall asleep to that.

I was wondering if the only constant in the Universe is change, then it remains unchanged as a constant, it is not then change, it cannot be a constant if it is to be change, as change by it's very nature is different than what it was, it has changed. Being constant would negate its very purpose.

Ah, I believe coffee is made...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is interesting people can fall asleep to that.

I was wondering if the only constant in the Universe is change, then it remains unchanged as a constant, it is not then change, it cannot be a constant if it is to be change, as change by it's very nature is different than what it was, it has changed. Being constant would negate its very purpose.

Ah, I believe coffee is made...
I just woke up so I’ll be back to make sense of this later...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
I like listening to ASMR videos on YouTube to help me sleep.

Is that like listening to ladies whispering seductively into a high def microphone lol?

Actually it can be.

I really enjoy asmr.

I first discovered it on Chaturbate :ROFL3:

Girl was cute too. Would get her lips real close while she talked, oh my.

So yeah...... ASMR helps me sleep too.... in its own way :Grin3:

If it gives me goosebumps than it can put me to sleep.

I like what I've heard so far anyway :Grin3:

Putting me to sleep tonight.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve never needed anything to put me to sleep, my head hits the pillow and that’s it, hope I die like that too lol...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Is that like listening to ladies whispering seductively into a high def microphone lol?

Actually it can be.

I really enjoy asmr.

I first discovered it on Chaturbate :ROFL3:

Girl was cute too. Would get her lips real close while she talked, oh my.

So yeah...... ASMR helps me sleep too.... in its own way :Grin3:

If it gives me goosebumps than it can put me to sleep.

I like what I've heard so far anyway :Grin3:

Putting me to sleep tonight.

I'll have to listen later, Im drinking coffee at the moment lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I’ve never needed anything to put me to sleep, my head hits the pillow and that’s it, hope I die like that too lol...

Uhg. Not me. Not since my kids were babies.

I have a hard time falling and staying asleep.
Someone tried hypnosis on me once, I fell asleep lol...

You actually do kinda fall asleep under hypnosis lol. You sure they didnt fuck with you while you were asleep lol?

I successfully hypnotized 10 people long ago.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rustling, whispers, soft sounds, those keep me awake. The back of my mind I will be wondering " what is that? what are they up to? Am I in danger?" I appreciate those who can relax to those sorts of sounds.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You actually do kinda fall asleep under hypnosis lol. You sure they didnt fuck with you while you were asleep lol?

Don’t think so, it was some past life regression shit, unless I was sleeping beauty cos I was proper snoring...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Don’t think so, it was some past life regression shit, unless I was sleeping beauty cos I was proper snoring...

Strange that you say past life regression shit lol, cause thats what I would do, was take them back as far as I could go, and one went to his past life. The more receptive to hypnosis you were, the farther back one could go.

A lot of times you have no memory of what took place from hypnosis either. You dont have any "feeling" either, cause I did a test with frozen ice water one time, and dude couldnt feel it, the whole 15-20 minutes.

One time we fucked with a friend, he was a horny fucker lol, so we hypnotized him that whenever anyone said anything about sex, he would scratch his balls lol. So we could say anything, like say blowjob, and scratchity scratch lol. We were laughing our asses off for 3 hours lol. He swore we did something to him, even went to the bathroom to check himself, thinking we put itching powder on him lol. After the 3 hours, I broke the hypnosis, and told him what we did lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gore sites are getting boring, thug cunts need to think of new ways to torture and kill people or they’re going to lose a lot of fans...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Actually it can be.

I really enjoy asmr.

Makes me want to do doggy-style to her quickly, so she stops whispering, and also so I don’t have to hear her tongue getting semi-stuck on her palate.

Wanting to quickly do doggy style to shut up a woman you don't know? That's a rape fantasy, fyi.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yesterday my hand sanitizer slipped out of my hands, I don’t know why but as it dropped I kicked it and it hit a bus stop and went everywhere, as I walked by someone said that was thrown from a car, I really should grow up...