Random Thoughts Thread

Seamajor

Exclusive member of the...
ASS BOXED
Go snag one.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
yeah, some bae i lost thx to some vulgar nigger wanting to stick his cock up her ass, ever since i hate blacks ... myself ..

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You should never really hate anybody. You might not like them but there is no reason for hatred.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
You should never really hate anybody. You might not like them but there is no reason for hatred.
erh don't interfere? i got played she too and much other stufff .. so gtfo from me. and don't come play judge.. it's mean...

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Send a message of peace and love. I'm a meanie. LOL

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Talked to a woman with a Pomeranian in the park, she had false nails like talons, I asked her how she picks up dogs shit with them on, what ? Dunno why she took offence , fuck her anyway...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
if you have a pet you got to be clean with it ... yeah must be gross @Swamp-Duck fuck her like most can fuck off for me ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
do you know what some people did to me? whatever they will do to make me somewhat happy it always will involve bad memories? and some blonde beauty i have lost and apparently thx to some vile negroid that can't keep his dick in his pants, i need to be happy? dude ... i'd fucking dachau you ..

Seamajor

ASS BOXED
Whoa Swampy. some powerful feelings

Seamajor

ASS BOXED
I had 2 very nice fish tacos for lunch today.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They need to invent quiet power tools, nice morning here and some cunt has to start drilling, wtf is with men and power tools, would they be just as great if they didn’t make any noise ?