Random Thoughts Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I had this dream recently that women had taken over the world. All the men were kept solely for breeding purposes in suspended animation. We were intravenously fed and had dairy-like milking teats attached to our dicks to eke out sperm when needed. No sex at all! I woke up after that nightmare in a cold sweat, so couldn’t elaborate further.
Bad ju-ju thoughts!:Whaa?:

images

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Cant wait

Hahaha Guess it was a scam.. got up to a dead profile and the profile was active since 2017 too.. man thats dedication poor Remo

Urban remo is/was a joke, don't know if he's still around anymore... he used to grow in garbage cans under shitty LED lights...

Yeah I reached out to him thru his nutrient company .. the person quoted there is a scammer..

Remos just doing his nutrient thing and tours round the provinces smoking out on Company expense .

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Yeah I reached out to him thru his nutrient company .. the person quoted there is a scammer..

Remos just doing his nutrient thing and tours round the provinces smoking out on Company expense .

Remo is a scammer too, his nutes are just rebranded generic nutrients... for good basic nutes etc. check out the Dyna-Gro products.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My back is killing me today. I bent over to pick up some laundry yesterday and my back popped. It's in my hips and down my legs.

We all keep waiting for the other shoe to drop ... but what about the socks?
Socks get lost, they get mismatched, they get holes in them ... the best thing you can do for your socks is keep your toenails trimmed.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Im the longest tenant who knows nobody in the building(on purpose)

Are you a loner shut in?

And how do you stay up for 24/7 for 3 days?

Its been more prevalant since the lockdowns ....

Almost 24/7.. I sleep erratically do to an overactive mind be lucky to get 3hrs a night on average.. but of course it will catch up and after a zombie state period Ill sleep for at least 8hrs waking up wide eyed..

Just wrapped up todays run and its 3am.. now Im trying some out then watching true crime till I find slumber.. tomorrow I have 1 more wash and 3 more cycles each about 4hrs supervised

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
How much raw material are you running at a time during your meth binges?

Im a little old for addictive stimulants..haha .. sure every now and then Ill grab some white but not since they shut down the pubs.... but smoking is way more physically addictive

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
How much raw material are you running at a time during your meth binges?

Im a little old for addictive stimulants..haha .. sure every now and then Ill grab some white but not since they shut down the pubs.... but smoking is way more physically addictive

Do you smoke your oxy's on foil or how do you do it?

Inject it into my penis of course.. go big or go home faggot..

Is your dick hard yet..