Random Thoughts Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m still coming to terms with the fact that (@Blurt ) Bertrude’s mum had coitus with Ted Bundy! Lol

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Mrs Breakfall is with her step-father now in his dying moments. He is riddled with inoperable cancer, and has progressively gone downhill this past year. I never want to go out like this. If voluntary euthanasia isn’t passed by the time I’m on my last legs, I’ll be topping myself on my own terms. DRUGS and an anchor out to sea…

DDT

Factory Bastard
Mrs Breakfall is with her step-father now in his dying moments. He is riddled with inoperable cancer, and has progressively gone downhill this past year. I never want to go out like this. If voluntary euthanasia isn’t passed by the time I’m on my last legs, I’ll be topping myself on my own terms. DRUGS and an anchor out to sea…
Ya, I've dealt with this when my Mother died well before her time due to cancer. Luckily here the Hospice House she was in injected so much Morphine into the IV drip that her eventual death was actually caused by opiate overdose. She didn't linger in pain. The lesser of two evils.

Voluntary euthanasia is now legal in this country, and would probably be a cleaner route to go than simply sucking on the barrel of my 12 Gauge shotgun, but I'm prepared to administer either action should I ever be doomed with an incurable disease. I will not allow myself to become a drooling vegetable.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ya, I've dealt with this when my Mother died well before her time due to cancer. Luckily here the Hospice House she was in injected so much Morphine into the IV drip that her eventual death was actually caused by opiate overdose. She didn't linger in pain. The lesser of two evils.

Voluntary euthanasia is now legal in this country, and would probably be a cleaner route to go than simply sucking on the barrel of my 12 Gauge shotgun, but I'm prepared to administer either action should I ever be doomed with an incurable disease. I will not allow myself to become a drooling vegetable.
Yeah, it’s horrible. Same with my mother and cancer in 2018. They upped the morphine, but she hung in for more than 24 hrs before she passed. She was only 65 years old that hippy! Never smoked or drank…

DDT

Factory Bastard
Yeah, it’s horrible. Same with my mother and cancer in 2018. They upped the morphine, but she hung in for more than 24 hrs before she passed. She was only 65 years old that hippy! Never smoked or drank…
Our Mother's were the same age. Mine died in 2016 at age 63. She did smoke and drink though, but so did most of my extended family. She was the only one to die that early. All the others that I know of made it to at least 80 before dying, and they didn't all live the healthiest lifestyles.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Our Mother's were the same age. Mine died in 2016 at age 63. She did smoke and drink though, but so did most of my extended family. She was the only one to die that early. All the others that I know of made it to at least 80 before dying, and they didn't all live the healthiest lifestyles.
Life throws some curve balls! She lived the healthiest out of everyone and represented Australia in sport around the world. Only for it to be snatched away from her in such an insidious way. RIP to our moms brother!
:ThumbsUp1:

Reactions: DDT

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I actually enjoy tanning my balls whilst driving on the highway. But if I had a tragic car accident, I wonder if the coroner would put it down to having a lend of myself?
:DickNose:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I tend to have morning wood. My wife understands this and is ready to fuck at the drop of a hat. This is how good combos are made.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The little boy wanted cold left over pizza. I asked him if he wanted it warmed up in the microwave oven but he said cold day old pizza was the best.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had a really bad ear infection a little over 3 weeks ago. Went to the doctor and they gave me antibiotics, both oral and drops for my left ear. My infection went away, but it left me with a constant fluid filled ear. I haven't been able to hear out of my left ear for almost a month :( Went back to the doctors this afternoon and found out the infection caused my eardrum to rupture and there is nothing they can do about it, except for me to wait for it to heal. It is driving me crazy !!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I had a really bad ear infection a little over 3 weeks ago. Went to the doctor and they gave me antibiotics, both oral and drops for my left ear. My infection went away, but it left me with a constant fluid filled ear. I haven't been able to hear out of my left ear for almost a month :( Went back to the doctors this afternoon and found out the infection caused my eardrum to rupture and there is nothing they can do about it, except for me to wait for it to heal. It is driving me crazy !!!!
Hi Raven…I ruptured my eardrum when I was 14 years old wiping out on a massive wave. When it heals, pay extra attention to drying it out after a bath or shower. Shrill noises like Karen’s or kids screaming will set it off. Noise will be distorted like the sound of a blown speaker. If you’re going diving, you won’t be able to dive deeper than 10 ft. Other than that, you’ll learn to live with it.

Welcome to the Blown Eardrum club. :ThumbsUp1: