Random Thoughts Thread

Seamajor

Exclusive member of the...
ASS BOXED
So sorry Swamp Duck

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
They need to invent quiet power tools, nice morning here and some cunt has to start drilling, wtf is with men and power tools, would they be just as great if they didn’t make any noise ?

i used to use them in bed when my neighbour used her vibrator, whew .. shaky walls too ..

Ice

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They need to invent quiet power tools, nice morning here and some cunt has to start drilling, wtf is with men and power tools, would they be just as great if they didn’t make any noise ?

i used to use them in bed when my neighbour used her vibrator, whew .. shaky walls too ..
I think you are full of bullshit...... prove me wrong..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have to wear a mask in all crowed places now, even in shops, lol I needed muzzling anyway..

Seamajor

Exclusive member of the...
ASS BOXED
Boycott Goya

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All Karen’s kicking off when people ain’t got a mask on, yet it was them kind of people who emptied the shelves of all the food and bog roll, now they want to pretend they care about others, fucking arsewipes...

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
Do you know the muffin man?

CaseyK

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Schitzo ......psycho.....they're all the same, right??? I forgot where I put my papers....

Matt Smith

I need Consumption Junction to make a comeback.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Man, I would LOVE that!

This place, is the closest there is to a replica of the old days. We just need the people.

How did you hear of this place btw? You see my post over at Jag's lol?

Matt Smith

Man, I would LOVE that!

This place, is the closest there is to a replica of the old days. We just need the people.

I was a member of this or another version of bastard factory before and I was cleaning out my bookmarks and just hit the link and here I am.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Man, I would LOVE that!

I was a member of this or another version of bastard factory before and I was cleaning out my bookmarks and just hit the link and here I am.
Aaaah ok! Sadly I never caught the original version. Glad ya found the place!!!

@Ice is here btw!

Matt Smith

Man, I would LOVE that!

@Ice is here btw!
Nice. I still venture over to Jackassery every now and then but hardly anyone posts there.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Man, I would LOVE that!

@Ice is here btw!
Nice. I still venture over to Jackassery every now and then but hardly anyone posts there.
Nah, Jag got a new job, and the place got super slow. I still post there a few times a week though.

Ranger doesnt want to sign up anywhere new. I feel he would like this place though.