Random Thoughts Thread

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
Why is my wife surprised the kids are constantly fucking with the voice controls of the Google Nest?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i think ppl who get hospitalized in the ICU on ventilators from covid likely caught multiple variants at once

ie, one variant is the flu, TWO is the emergency room

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I was a little interested to be honest cuz I have no idea what dorato is or Hemingways.. not interested enough to google .. so about a 3

RT: why is the sky blue

EDIT : As white light passes through our atmosphere, tiny air molecules cause it to 'scatter'. ... Therefore, blue light is scattered more than red light and the sky appears blue during the day

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If a functioning schizophrenic moved into a house that was legitimately haunted......would they ever figure out it was haunted or would they think thier schizophrenia was getting out of control?

They would be getting thier meds changed and everything and nothing would work because they would think it was them. That could really mess that person's life all up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How much raw material are you running at a time during your meth binges?

Im a little old for addictive stimulants..haha .. sure every now and then Ill grab some white but not since they shut down the pubs.... but smoking is way more physically addictive

Do you smoke your oxy's on foil or how do you do it?

Inject it into my penis of course.. go big or go home faggot..

Is your dick hard yet..

I was gonna say.. ..smoking an oxy? What a fucking waste of an oxy lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is a random thought... My 11 year old says he wants a Mr. Beast Burger. He has had lots of burgers but some how he heard about Mr.Beast's youtube channel.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here is a random thought... My 11 year old says he wants a Mr. Beast Burger. He has had lots of burgers but some how he heard about Mr.Beast's youtube channel.
I've ordered Mr. Beast Burger 3 times in the last 3 weeks through Door Dash. The first time I ordered was through Uber Eats a couple or so months ago.

It comes from a food truck downtown and I know the guy who's running it because he was a frequent customer at my old store. He's doing really well for himself, which is good to hear.