Random Thoughts Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How can such a small creature have such smelly shit, jfc she smells ten times worse than the dog...

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
God damn homeless are getting worse at the beach. These fuckers are murdering each other in droves.

Matt Smith

Perch is damn good to eat.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can only mix with 6 people at a time or you get fined, this crap reminds me of demolition man...

Matt Smith

It's 10 people here. But none of the college kids give a fuck.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looking at old photos and then looking at new ones, we’re all photographers these days lol...

Matt Smith

Don't go shitting yourself into oblivion.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Went camping for a few days and caught a bunch of Perch for supper,they were very good.:rightON:

I just got back from camping as well. Your dinner was better than mine, I just grilled hot dogs lol.

Funny story, I was there jamming with some fiddlers and banjo players, til they called it a night. People camped behind me were partying it up. Had a wagon train of RVs forming a circle and about 20 of 'em partying it up. I was drunk, didnt wanna call it a night, so I walked in on 'em. They welcomed me, we were jamming and playing cornhole, hollering "BLAZOR!!!" and I would go "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" lol. Anyway, we partied for a couple hours, and I decided to take a small toke, like 2 puffs. Well one of them caught a whiff, and they approached me and asked me what I was smokin on. I told 'em just a pinch hit. They burst out laughing, and then one dude wrapped an arm around me, and proceeded to tell me they were all cops camping together hahahahahahahahaha. Its decriminalized here, but he still told me I needed to go and sleep it off, and walked me back to my site hahaha. Fuckers lol. At least I can say I toked up amongst a squad of officers and survived lol. They were cool til that happened lol.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can only mix with 6 people at a time or you get fined, this crap reminds me of demolition man...
Fuck 'em, get as many together as you want, and say you are "peacefully protesting". It worked for the Don.

Matt Smith

I want to try that new watermelon flavored mountain dew

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I want to try that new watermelon flavored mountain dew
I had sour watermelon moonshine last weekend lol.... which is closer to "mountain dew" lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Must be fun to fly around making honking noises in the morning...