Random Thoughts Thread

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You drowning your sorrows bro or just fancy a bender?
Been on the grind for a bit , keeping a level head but I need to shake off the blahs aquire a different headspace and stir up a new stomping ground..

Heading to British Columbia in the spring , me and a couple friends heading out there to meet up with a relative use em for a homebase. Be down there for 2-3 weeks , getting right into the mountains with a trailer.. gunna set up some grow farm meet ups hopefully .. either way it'll be drinking, smoking and parting the whole time..

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
not yet.
that would be so cool tho, a drone dips down in the yard and i take that package..

I was at a friend's house and someone was flying a drone around. I don't like the idea of people having cameras on them and invading others' privacy.

I jokingly said "Shoot down the drone. Shoot it down." Suddenly, the drone was grounded by the person flying it.

lol...I would never shoot at anything that wasn't life threatening

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was at a friend's house and someone was flying a drone around. I don't like the idea of people having cameras on them and invading others' privacy.

I jokingly said "Shoot down the drone. Shoot it down." Suddenly, the drone was grounded by the person flying it.

lol...I would never shoot at anything that wasn't life threatening
im with u, tech is cool but scary too.

ukranians r using them 2 drop grenades on russians

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My comment was more about the "leadership" in Russia. Male citizens are simply cannon fodder for most leaders these days.
russia doesnt want this and neither does ukraine

putin will go out humiliated, like khaddafi

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
This looks pretty interesting

MEGSBWG_o.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have been playing piano for one month now and I learned and played through the first 20 seconds of Beethoven's 'Moonlight Sonata' (1st Movement) without a mistake today.

At first, I had my doubts but now I'm feeling a bit hopeful that I'll actually be able to play all three movements flawlessly in about a decade.

LET'S GO!