Random Thoughts Thread

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I go to the park every day without fail, rain snow sun I’m still there, some cunt comes from thousands of miles away to spend a few days here, telling me to put the dog on a lead, go fuck yer mum you cunt.

Do you have full control of that big brut ? and you do keep hjm on a lead right - - - - -

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Thinking about a long long L O N G time ago when my dear friend Edna told me “it’s way funnier if you’re fat as fuck, sweetie.”

:LOL3:

Finally a good laugh in this joint *sighs*

• Eye RoLL
Reactions: cw_

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You are one hyper sensative bitch, not everybody likes everyone's music dumbass. I like Some of cw'[s and a bit of Garratys music and some others. Your taste in music just happens to be as gay as fuck!
I didn’t ask your fucking opinion fuckwit…I just found it rather oddball that you had the need to basically neg a song. The last time we crossed swords you turned all faggoty. Okay? Now fuck off!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
my friend claimed her new house is haunted for a year so i finally slept over for a weekend

well there is some funky stuff i cant explain and i slept in my car the second night

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
my friend claimed her new house is haunted for a year so i finally slept over for a weekend

well there is some funky stuff i cant explain and i slept in my car the second night
Every house settles over time and season. Expansion and contraction principles. It’s just more discernible in the evenings without all the white noise so to speak. Pun intended…

There is no such thing as ghosts, ask @Garraty_47 ;)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Every house settles over time and season. Expansion and contraction principles. It’s just more discernible in the evenings without all the white noise so to speak. Pun intended…

There is no such thing as ghosts, ask @Garraty_47 ;)
listen, scooby, i know about how houses settle n shit... u had 2 be there

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
listen, scooby, i know about how houses settle n shit... u had 2 be there
Wooooooooohoooohoooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo!

images

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When I was like 5!

Horror movies/stories are like comedy to me. What frightens me is mankind’s cruelty to others, particularly women, children and animals…and then I just get fucking angry about it all.
Such is life…
i was still awake and the covers were getting tugged off me lol. pfft u would have shat your tighty-whitees lol

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn’t ask your fucking opinion fuckwit…I just found it rather oddball that you had the need to basically neg a song. The last time we crossed swords you turned all faggoty. Okay? Now fuck off!

Last time you went all melty over nothing and i sat here laughing you mean cumstain. Get over yourself Prince Overbite.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
my pussy licked and likes the smell of the onion but only when its cut in half and or quartered. she is very particular on things rubbing her

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Just racist on cruel against the white man just because he think he is black. Harshest prison sentence there is. @RAVEN thanks for stepping up as my attorney.. my pussy assistant will blow you down later. pay you off later