Random Thoughts Thread

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i keep on getting a whiff of a dead animal somewhere... it started a day ago and its getting worse

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People are going to the library to keep cool due to the heat. Going to the library keeps one cool under any circumstances...
:PuffPuffPass:
movie theaters too..

when its over, i love that rush i get when walking out from the cold into the heat

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Cat shit smells 10 times worse than dog shit.

Not true and depends on what you feed dem. Feed your cat wet food from a can and smell it before your cat can turn it to cat shit -
In any case it is time to fire up my new bong :PuffPuffPass:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1684343375_fn_22.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm curious WHY when users self-ban themselves, they try signing back on knowing damn well they can't lmaoo.. I've seen a couple of them try to sign back on daily... like, dude.. you banned yourself for 7 days - :D I didn't bother trying, cuz I knew I couldn't .... Hmmm? I guess only they would know the answer lulz

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks to me that they can log in to read forums. They just can't post. Although reaper could post with his alt. :PuffPuffPass:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If nothing lasts forever, how long is infinity?
If the only constant is change, how can it be consistent if it is constantly changing?
I have asked elsewhere of the question; Do crabs think fish are flying, from the crab's point of view? If so, does this mean birds are swimming through our skies? The general consensus was yes.

Random thoughts are random.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If nothing lasts forever, how long is infinity?
If the only constant is change, how can it be consistent if it is constantly changing?
I have asked elsewhere of the question; Do crabs think fish are flying, from the crab's point of view? If so, does this mean birds are swimming through our skies? The general consensus was yes.

Random thoughts are random.
If nothing ever changed, we’d all still be hunter gatherers, do crabs even think ? Maybe just about what’s to eat, they eat dead stuff so maybe waiting for a fish to die. Like cats after birds, cats are land crabs, fuck this is getting stupid now lol.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay.. tonight I had the first joint ever in my life. I took three hits of a pre roll (indica).. and I FUCKING FREAK THE FUCK OUT.. Went into a complete paranoia breakdown.. I seriously thought I was going to DIE!!!! I felt horrible, sweat like crazy and barfed up a complete meal. I couldn't relax because I was literally full-on retard.. WTH?? I'm almost afraid to try it again. Maybe the THC level was too high for a beginner? It took 2 hours of hell to snap out of it and even now I feel a bit shaky lol .

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now it seems like they’re trying to get Boris back, how many more prime ministers that no one voted for, it’s like a revolving door at number ten.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Okay.. tonight I had the first joint ever in my life. I took three hits of a pre roll (indica).. and I FUCKING FREAK THE FUCK OUT.. Went into a complete paranoia breakdown.. I seriously thought I was going to DIE!!!! I felt horrible, sweat like crazy and barfed up a complete meal. I couldn't relax because I was literally full-on retard.. WTH?? I'm almost afraid to try it again. Maybe the THC level was too high for a beginner? It took 2 hours of hell to snap out of it and even now I feel a bit shaky lol .

It's like any other drug: not for everybody.

That said, your reaction *might* have been a combination of high (no pun intended) THC level and unfamiliarity with the experience of a marijuana buzz. If you ever decide to try it again start with one toke. Just one. Give it 15 or 20 minutes and see how you feel before even thinking about hitting it again. You can always fire up the joint if you want to but ya can't un-smoke a toke.

Also:
Environment is important. Avoid places/people who stress you or agitate you. Have music queued up... any good tunes will do but if you want to cultivate a mellow experience include selections that are transcendent and relaxing. Movies are good as well, especially comedies, beatific art pieces, or a fave you could watch over and over just because; maybe hold off on the hectic jittery action flicks until you have a better idea how that sort of stimulation will affect you.

But again- it's possible marijuana simply doesn't mesh well with your brain.

It happens.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's like any other drug: not for everybody.

That said, your reaction *might* have been a combination of high (no pun intended) THC level and unfamiliarity with the experience of a marijuana buzz. If you ever decide to try it again start with one toke. Just one. Give it 15 or 20 minutes and see how you feel before even thinking about hitting it again. You can always fire up the joint if you want to but ya can't un-smoke a toke.

Also:
Environment is important. Avoid places/people who stress you or agitate you. Have music queued up... any good tunes will do but if you want to cultivate a mellow experience include selections that are transcendent and relaxing. Movies are good as well, especially comedies, beatific art pieces, or a fave you could watch over and over just because; maybe hold off on the hectic jittery action flicks until you have a better idea how that sort of stimulation will affect you.

But again- it's possible marijuana simply doesn't mesh well with your brain.

It happens.
Thanks for the great advice, Garraty, but I'm NOT going to try that shit again for a VERY long while. I didn't really get into how bad it was, but it scared me enough that even thinking about that nightmare ordeal makes me feel symptomatic.. like I relive it :D HAHAHA.. I thought it would make me feel relaxed in the evenings since I am high-strung and find it hard to chill out, but THAT didn't happen :p I can do without it. Thanks again :)