Random Thoughts Thread

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A guitar.
No, that can't be it.... How can a guitar be blonde?
It looks blonde to me.
91b1a4-Tribute_Legacy_Natural_Front_Back.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can’t even pop in somewhere for a cuppa tea, they start reeling off earl gray, camomile, no a fucking cuppa tea, where did all these ponces come from...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dogs are man's best friend, but they'll still eat yer face if you die alone with them.
HAHAHA... I'd like to think mine would starve first. I accidentally cut my wrist making my own hydroponic systems.. IT WAS DEEP... I bled all over the kitchen..looked like something off of a horror flick lol.. called the paramedics.. and went to the hospital.. When I got home 8 hours later.. My dogs hadn't eaten my blood.. :D.. If they would have, I don't think I would ever looked at them the same way again.. :D

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No matter how cute she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

Still thinking of this today LOL
what a great quote .. applies directly to me at this time in life I guess that's why I find it so amusing LOL

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Dogs are man's best friend, but they'll still eat yer face if you die alone with them.
HAHAHA... I'd like to think mine would starve first. I accidentally cut my wrist making my own hydroponic systems.. IT WAS DEEP... I bled all over the kitchen..looked like something off of a horror flick lol.. called the paramedics.. and went to the hospital.. When I got home 8 hours later.. My dogs hadn't eaten my blood.. :D.. If they would have, I don't think I would ever looked at them the same way again.. :D
Still, they'd eat you to keep from starving. That's how nature is.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This Irish Ale is real pretty.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It has hotter pickups but I'm not sure what the body wood is. And I don't know if I'd like the feel of the fretboard wood. It's not what I'm looking for, so I'm not even going to think about it. I like the sound of the traditional pickups.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So the story goes, Buddha couldn’t concentrate on meditation, so he ripped off his eyelids and threw them away, tea grew from his eyelids, enough to put you off a cuppa for the rest of your life !

Q

Banned
So the story goes, Buddha couldn’t concentrate on meditation, so he ripped off his eyelids and threw them away, tea grew from his eyelids, enough to put you off a cuppa for the rest of your life !
...and then the English came to the "East" and stole all the tea and started to pretend it is theirs :devil1:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...and then the English came to the "East" and stole all the tea and started to pretend it is theirs :devil1:
The English think everything’s theirs...

Q

Banned
Yes, we should destroy England! Will you help me?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let me get my stuff out first...

Q

Banned
OMG! Are you there? Did they capture you?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG! Are you there? Did they capture you?
No I’m free, so, Semtex or novichok agent ?