Random Thoughts Thread

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
In most cases parents homeschool because they don't want their kids interacting with their peers. It's often an insular community of religious nutters who see sin and degradation everywhere outside the embrace of their own people. Very few parents are truly dedicated and qualified to teach their kids better than the mainstream educational system. Those few include extroverted social skills in the curriculum.
No, it's because they don't want some leftist, fluid gendered transvestite fruitcup herding wee ones into a library circle to taint their malleable minds as they read fucked up rainbow shit in an effort to validate their OWN degenerate lifestyles. It's not about education at all, it's about indoctrination.
Your way of thinking figures, especially since you stated (on this very thread) that every illegal border jumping wetback is ENTITLED to 40 acres and a mule of US land, aka MY LAND. Not on my watch, tubby.
So you still think that or was your aspergers having a brain fart?

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Had some Gentleman Jack and passed out early last night. Was tired from a late Halloweed and then working the next day.
I laid down on the couch at 6:30 and that's where I stayed until the alarm went off at 4:00. I got almost 8 hours of sleep!

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
so Im mushroom shopping since Penis Envy have finally reappeared..these mushrooms are supposed to be life changing ...

heres what the site says about em..

How this mystical strain of mushrooms got its name is obvious to anyone who has seen a photograph of one and blushed. Arguably less suited for use in social situations than for personal exploration and shamanic quests, Penis Envy is considered one of the more potent strains due to its long fruiting times. The high is powerful and enduring, and lends itself to an immersive experience comprised of euphoric discovery.
I usaully grab the Mexican Cubensis since I love getting the giggles

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
[QUOTE="realgrimm, post: 86210, member:

How this mystical strain of mushrooms got its name is obvious to anyone who has seen a photograph of one and blushed. Arguably less suited for use in social situations than for personal exploration and shamanic quests
Thinking that is what a penis looks like after it rots and falls off after eating those things and bet they are great for your kidneys - - - - - - - -

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
I always enjoyed shrooms ..I think some were growing out of The Chiefs poo-poo tartar that I missed on my pick up....I lacked the intestinal fortitude to eat one....ffs I should have given it to SSS ...he eats shit :Grin3:..fucking dick liker

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
It really annoys me how quickly holidays go by they’re akin to stepping into a time warp! Spend ages looking forward to it wishing your life away for a flash in the pan lol sucks to be home...

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
I always enjoyed shrooms ..I think some were growing out of The Chiefs poo-poo tartar that I missed on my pick up....I lacked the intestinal fortitude to eat one....ffs I should have given it to SSS ...he eats shit :Grin3:..fucking dick liker

H'e like a fucking Plumber !! bahahahahahaaa I'd hire him ..GET THAT CLOG BOY !

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
[QUOTE="realgrimm, post: 86210, member:

How this mystical strain of mushrooms got its name is obvious to anyone who has seen a photograph of one and blushed. Arguably less suited for use in social situations than for personal exploration and shamanic quests
Thinking that is what a penis looks like after it rots and falls off after eating those things and bet they are great for your kidneys - - - - - - - -

They look like Porchinis

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Took 6 weeks for him to think up that,what a pond scum - - - - - - - -

Top Bottom