Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Not having to worry about piss tests rocks.:SmokeBreak1::FuckYeah:

123086212-662769657773369-1440906579508615040-n.jpg

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
My neighbors were just out walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grew up. She said she wanted to be Prime Minister someday. Both of her parents, Liberal Party members, were standing there so I asked her, “If you were Prime Minister what would be the first thing you would do?" She replied, “I'd give food & houses to all the homeless people." Her parents beamed with pride! “Wow…what a worthy goal,” I said... “You don't have to wait until you're Prime Minister to do that!" “What do you mean?" she replied. So I told her, You can come over to my house & mow the lawn, pull weeds, & trim my hedge, & I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, & you can give him the $50 to use toward food & a new house. She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye & asked, “Why doesn't the homeless guy come over & do the work & you can just pay him the $50?" I said, "Welcome to the Conservative Party!”

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was looking for a picture of Uncledilf to photoshop and noticed in the search there was pic of him in the Legacy Obituaries.. I was thinking WTF?? So I looked HAHAHAHA... and sure enough.. His picture was there marked as family HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's the link.. look at the bottom of the page lol :LOL2:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
And. P.S. I know this really isn't a pic of Dilf, but the fact that someone would troll with that pic is hilarious lol

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was looking for a picture of Uncledilf to photoshop and noticed in the search there was pic of him in the Legacy Obituaries.. I was thinking WTF?? So I looked HAHAHAHA... and sure enough.. His picture was there marked as family HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's the link.. look at the bottom of the page lol :LOL2:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
And. P.S. I know this really isn't a pic of Dilf, but the fact that someone would troll with that pic is hilarious lol

Hahahahahaha!!!! WTF! lol

@UncleDiLF , you see this!? lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ok, serious question now

who looks like they comb their hair with a balloon more, bernie sanders or boris johnson?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh shit, if there are 10 servings in a bag of Doritos, and I ate like 7 servings, is that bad lol?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looks like another lockdown from Wednesday till 1st December, but they’re leaving school etc open ! Don’t make no sense really...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Alien Matt Smith has orange dyed fingertips. Not Doritos.

Uses turmeric as anal lubricant.

Ew! Nope. I don't follow that.