Random Thoughts Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
30-most-brilliant-things-people-though-of-in-the-shower-7-made-my-day-19.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The day they open the barbershops again there will be a line stretching around the block to get in.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The day they open the barbershops again there will be a line stretching around the block to get in.

I still shave my head every 2 weeks at home lol.

I stopped going to barber shops 20 years ago. I got tired of them fucking up my hair every time. I have cow licks, and if they cut 'em too short, I would look like Alfalfa from The Little Rascals lol.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

I stopped going to barber shops 20 years ago. I got tired of them fucking up my hair every time. I have cow licks, and if they cut 'em too short, I would look like Alfalfa from The Little Rascals lol.
I got a regulation barber clipper with a #5 guide. If I'm careful and not too drunk I can do a military grade cut without a mirror.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I got a regulation barber clipper with a #5 guide. If I'm careful and not too drunk I can do a military grade cut without a mirror.

I dont use a guard, and can do the same, no mirror lol.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

You have a lot less hair to deal with.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The bodies in Nova Scotia haven't even been buried yet and that fucking cunt trudeau is talking gun control.

I can't believe that eastern canadians voted that cunt in TWICE.
Haha ..Guns and Canada ...uhhh yah lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter

94186342_3186958778002070_8445256101783404544_n.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You have a lot less hair to deal with.

Of course, cause I shave it so often lol. Its funny when I let it grow out in the winter some, then shave it, looks like a dead animal in the trash can after I sweep it all up lol.

My hair is only thin on top, rest of my head grows fully lol. Thing is, I would prefer hair up top, and not on the rest of my head. Back when it wasnt thin up top I still would shave the back and sides. When it did get thin up top, thats when I said fuck it, gonna just shave it all.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If there was such a thing as reincarnation, I want to be one of them blokes on the worlds strongest man, imagine being that strong, it would make up for a lifetime of being a little short arse cunt who struggles just putting the rubbish out...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I keep trying to figure it out. Seems like it keeps getting worse? I have to tell myself we’re learning as we travel down the road.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Posh car turns up every now and then, I didn’t realise how much coke my neighbors vacuumed up their stuck up noses, that bloke should play music like the ice cream man, when my weed arrives it’s a little chav on a moped...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Borris is on telly, never been his biggest fan but glad he didn’t die, he’s got 7 kids with different woman, Randy cunt...