GODLG.jpg
images

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Was thinking it's kind of dead here(BFF) and surprise there isn't more action with everybody home because of this coronavirus shit -- - - - - - - -
Nice weather and just about everything close !

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Was thinking it's kind of dead here(BFF) and surprise there isn't more action with everybody home because of this coronavirus shit -- - - - - - - -
Nice weather and just about everything close !

Campgrounds are still closed but they did remove the barriers from the boat launch and now it's going to rain for the next two days... bummer.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Been ordering stupid crap on amazon , beats the boredom lol, today is the day my fish tank background and my fridge magnets arrive, ho joy !

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Been ordering stupid crap on amazon , beats the boredom lol, today is the day my fish tank background and my fridge magnets arrive, ho joy !

I bought a baton. For what purpose, I don't know. One of those expandable things. 21 inches seemed convenient.

I could protect myself against an animal. Could I protect myself against another human being? Maybe but it'd be a lot cooler if I had a gun.

If a wild @Swamp-Duck came at me, I'd just give her a gentle poke in the belly. :)