Random Thoughts Thread

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
I need Consumption Junction to make a comeback.

Man, I would LOVE that!

This place, is the closest there is to a replica of the old days. We just need the people.

How did you hear of this place btw? You see my post over at Jag's lol?
I was a member of this or another version of bastard factory before and I was cleaning out my bookmarks and just hit the link and here I am.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Man, I would LOVE that!

This place, is the closest there is to a replica of the old days. We just need the people.

I was a member of this or another version of bastard factory before and I was cleaning out my bookmarks and just hit the link and here I am.

Aaaah ok! Sadly I never caught the original version. Glad ya found the place!!!

@Ice is here btw!

Matt Smith

Man, I would LOVE that!

@Ice is here btw!
Nice. I still venture over to Jackassery every now and then but hardly anyone posts there.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Man, I would LOVE that!

@Ice is here btw!
Nice. I still venture over to Jackassery every now and then but hardly anyone posts there.

Nah, Jag got a new job, and the place got super slow. I still post there a few times a week though.

Ranger doesnt want to sign up anywhere new. I feel he would like this place though.

Matt Smith

Man, I would LOVE that!

@Ice is here btw!

Nah, Jag got a new job, and the place got super slow. I still post there a few times a week though.

Ranger doesnt want to sign up anywhere new. I feel he would like this place though.

There are alot of former members of CJ who are just dust in the wind. Wish we could find all of them.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Man, I would LOVE that!

@Ice is here btw!

There are alot of former members of CJ who are just dust in the wind. Wish we could find all of them.

Oh! @Scooter is here too!

Man, so do I my friend, so do I. I know a few scattered, Jag's place still has the biggest CJ collection that I know, though most dont post anymore. Some are at WTF I hear. So many I would love to find again. SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!! (hugz bitch, no homo) lol.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
The high country got some fresh snow last night. Soon the Elk will be bugling.

IMG-2436.jpg

IMG-2435.jpg

IMG-2437.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Our cat is called Gypsy but will not come when you call her most of the time - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well, since we are naming cats lol..... Indoors, there is a Russian Gray, his name is Pebbles, we thought he was a girl as a kitten and then his balls finally dropped lol. Lucky just passed away half a year ago. And Zena was a stray cat I saved, she had been attacked, and her eye was infected, so I took her to the vet and they removed her eye. I kept her indoors after that. Outdoors, there is Bear, she is black but kinda brown, I might take her in before the Winter. Also there is Midnight, named by his owners, the sons of bitches, they abandoned his ass right before this past Winter, I take care of him, he is a sweety. Also Stripey, she cool, but always skittish and nervous. We give each other the light eye wink of respect and trust lol.

Yes, I am Catman. When no one else takes care of them, Catman does lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, since we are naming cats lol..... Indoors, there is a Russian Gray, his name is Pebbles, we thought he was a girl as a kitten and then his balls finally dropped lol. Lucky just passed away half a year ago. And Zena was a stray cat I saved, she had been attacked, and her eye was infected, so I took her to the vet and they removed her eye. I kept her indoors after that. Outdoors, there is Bear, she is black but kinda brown, I might take her in before the Winter. Also there is Midnight, named by his owners, the sons of bitches, they abandoned his ass right before this past Winter, I take care of him, he is a sweety. Also Stripey, she cool, but always skittish and nervous. We give each other the light eye wink of respect and trust lol.

Good, I might need some advice on my new kitten when she gets here, I’m a dog person so this will be a challenge, I’m guessing it’s not that hard ...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Good, I might need some advice on my new kitten when she gets here, I’m a dog person so this will be a challenge, I’m guessing it’s not that hard ...

Lol right on, nah its not hard. The kitten will need kitten food, its smaller. If I treat my kittys to soft food, its only once a week, too much soft can food give them the squirts lol. Also, have to wait 6 months if you decide to have it "fixed". Of course there is flea medicine if needed, and worm medicine. Litter box aint hard, I get a high walled enclosed one. Sift it once every other day. You'll need to stick the kitten in the box shortly after arrival so it knows where to go bathroom. If it has an accident, I stick its nose in it, give a light tap on its ass, say bad, and then put it in the box again so it knows. I dont usually have issues. A good thing about a cat is you can leave it enough food and water and be gone for 3 days and be fine. Dont force your love on it either til it gets use to you lol, let them accept you. Anything else just ask lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How comes they don't use Portables for the upcoming school year .. thus minimizing student to student contact in the hallways and stairwells ..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol right on, nah its not hard. The kitten will need kitten food, its smaller. If I treat my kittys to soft food, its only once a week, too much soft can food give them the squirts lol. Also, have to wait 6 months if you decide to have it "fixed". Of course there is flea medicine if needed, and worm medicine. Litter box aint hard, I get a high walled enclosed one. Sift it once every other day. You'll need to stick the kitten in the box shortly after arrival so it knows where to go bathroom. If it has an accident, I stick its nose in it, give a light tap on its ass, say bad, and then put it in the box again so it knows. I dont usually have issues. A good thing about a cat is you can leave it enough food and water and be gone for 3 days and be fine. Dont force your love on it either til it gets use to you lol, let them accept you. Anything else just ask lol.

Yeah she’s coming home Monday when she’s 8 weeks, what about the first night away from mother ? Do they cry like pups ? Or will she just sleep ? Anything special to do about that ?