Random Thoughts Thread

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I realized how many differnt Robin Williams movies had a great effect on my life and my outlook.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
I know Idaho is an actual state, but I've never met someone from there. Not one single solitary person. Have you met anyone from Idaho? Let me answer that for you... NO. No, you have not.

I've never even seen/heard a news story that has come out of Idaho. Have you ever seen a news story that has come out of Idaho? Ever??? Let me answer that for you... NO. No, you have not.

Off the top of my head, I cannot name one famous person from Idaho. Can you name ONE famous person from Idaho off the top of your head? Let me answer that for you... NO. No, you cannot.

So my hypothesis is that no actual people live in Idaho, the entire state is farmland, all 83,570 square miles of it and McDonald's has an army of AI robots who plant and harvest potatoes for their fries/hashbrowns and if anyone crosses the border they get murdered, sent to the meat grinder and turned into fertilizer for the crops.

I need more coffee.

Edit: If you say "Yes" to anything I have said "No" to then you're a shill for the McDonald's Corporation and you can go fuck yourself, you commie murderous bastard!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know Idaho is an actual state, but I've never met someone from there. Not one single solitary person. Have you met anyone from Idaho? Let me answer that for you... NO. No, you have not.

I've never even seen/heard a news story that has come out of Idaho. Have you ever seen a news story that has come out of Idaho? Ever??? Let me answer that for you... NO. No, you have not.

Off the top of my head, I cannot name one famous person from Idaho. Can you name ONE famous person from Idaho off the top of your head? Let me answer that for you... NO. No, you cannot.

So my hypothesis is that no actual people live in Idaho, the entire state is farmland, all 83,570 square miles of it and McDonald's has an army of AI robots who plant and harvest potatoes for their fries/hashbrowns and if anyone crosses the border they get murdered, sent to the meat grinder and turned into fertilizer for the crops.

I need more coffee.

Edit: If you say "Yes" to anything I have said "No" to then you're a shill for the McDonald's Corporation and you can go fuck yourself, you commie murderous bastard!
" Idaho that sucked you off"
" Idaho that gave you clap"

Naw, you're right can't think of a single thing about Idaho other than potatoes and Mormons. Or which state was it taht allowed Child Marriages? Iowa? Idaho?

Something with an I i think... Indiana?
I shall google.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1615317925_qedc176kz7.jpg