Random Thoughts Thread

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I'm looking at religious websites right now for the hell of it and I don't understand how people can get into this stuff.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
keep-calm-and-purge-the-unclean-1.jpg

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I'm feeling kind of badass being able to pick up a 135 lb. barbell from a standing position. Imagine the upper body strength needed to do that.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
shunDictionary result for shun
/SHən/
verb
gerund or present participle: shunning
  1. persistently avoid, ignore, or reject (someone or something) through antipathy or caution.
    "he shunned fashionable society"
    synonyms:avoid, evade, eschew, steer clear of, shy away from, fight shy of, recoil from, keep away from, keep one's distance from, give a wide berth to, have nothing to do with, leave alone, not touch; More

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Passed a few bongs round with some mates last night, had a 2 hour discussion on how Doberman’s are not skinny Rottweilers. I love my life.
Has anyone ever noticed that Dobermans all have a sharp, tangy smell? When black friends tell me white people smell like wet dogs, I tell them they're the Dobermans of the dog world.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I have a lot of dreams about flying, while we're on the flying and dreams thing. Had one a couple weeks ago that remains memorable:

I was testing an autonomous passenger drone. Four rotors with a little single-seat passenger compartment. I sit inside, strap in, pair my iPhone to the onboard system, it picks up the route to the destination, and up it goes. All's well. I'm monitoring the thing's progress when all of a sudden the power starts fluctuating and the drone starts losing altitude. So I'm like, "Welp, fuck it," unstrap, open the door, and get out of the drone. Whereupon I proceed to just float there while the drone falls down, goes boom.

Then my phone starts ringing and its ATC telling me to quit standing around in their airspace.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Was thoughting last night with some friends while enjoying a nice Doob ... how come all these people that hates each other right now don't focus their energies fighting big corporations for a decent living wage .... prolly over simplified but was an great topic last night

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Passed a few bongs round with some mates last night, had a 2 hour discussion on how Doberman’s are not skinny Rottweilers. I love my life.
Has anyone ever noticed that Dobermans all have a sharp, tangy smell? When black friends tell me white people smell like wet dogs, I tell them they're the Dobermans of the dog world.
They sure like chasing wet dog smelling women then, I usually always wonder how blacks can wash their hair considering water beads off it, no wonder they get hair mould...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
When you fucked the frozen bitch could you see your breath ?

ice-pick_2048x2048.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you belch or fart everyone thinks it’s disgusting , yet they bless you if you sneeze, belching is better , at least there ain’t snot.
I hate when I'm walking and someone sneezes openly, like they're three years old while passing me as I gotta hold my breath so I don't catch their flu. Fucking foreigners.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
If you belch or fart everyone thinks it’s disgusting , yet they bless you if you sneeze, belching is better , at least there ain’t snot.

they bless people because their heart stops beating every time a person sneezes

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Has anyone ever noticed that Dobermans all have a sharp, tangy smell? When black friends tell me white people smell like wet dogs, I tell them they're the Dobermans of the dog world.[/QUOTE]
They sure like chasing wet dog smelling women then, I usually always wonder how blacks can wash their hair considering water beads off it, no wonder they get hair mould...[/QUOTE]

Totally water resistant.
If you watch a movie from the 70s when they had those big fros and they poured water on their head or were under the shower nozzle, it would pool up like a nest until it poured over the side in a little waterfall.
EDIT: my keyboard's flipping out, I'm replying to Warpig and rT's posts.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I had a dog years ago that would bark uncontrollably at every black person we came across while out walking...

He was raised in the suburbs and came to the city with me when I moved....it was almost comical

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My chocolate labs, both friendly, black guy approaches I hear that gutteral growl or they'll have that suspicious look. "We're all the same!".. yeah, unfortunately dogs don't do PC, they're the most honest living things you'll ever meet.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
We're not the same. We're superior. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't encourage and convert our colored brothers. Instead of constant negativity. It achieves nothing. Hate and anger eats the host as as well as the victim. That said, always keep your hand around your gun and be tactically aware around ANY other race. You just cant trust these niggers..