Random Thoughts Thread

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Now MB has no choice than to give me positive ratings.

So basically you’re saying throwing a temper tantrum works?

5ff.gif

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
All things considered I'd rather be watching baseball. You know, dangerous, boring and entertaining, all wrapped up in a bases loaded squeeze bunt one run down in the bottom of the 9th.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve not eaten meat except seafood in what seems like a decade, I almost gave in when I thought of a Big Mac sitting next to McDonald’s on the way home tonight... Is it normal to crave proper meat? Shit...

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I’ve not eaten meat except seafood in what seems like a decade, I almost gave in when I thought of a Big Mac sitting next to McDonald’s on the way home tonight... Is it normal to crave proper meat? Shit...

I'm trying to lean vegetarian since I don't seem to digest meat so well any more, but I can't resist a sloppy burger.

Shameless plug: Viking Burger, Newport News on Warwick, south of Denbigh. Stupid aside: sometimes they have a pulled pork sammich called Warpig.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Even at 04:30 the drone of traffic on Warwick is constant, so the unmistakable sound of a 3 car accident is perversely welcome.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Now that the negative reactions have been removed how about restoring my reputation bar to the way it previously was?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Be thankful for the green you have left, you fucking shiteating shiteater.

*just trying to brighten your day

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

McDonalds meat aint proper meat, shit aint natural. I avoid McD's like the plague, til I get a hankering for their fries lol, thats all I'll get. Love me a burger though, from the right place.

Ever had a salmon burger? They aint bad if you sticking with seafood and want a burger.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And pumped full of hormones and shit, so fat fuckers can keep gobblin' them bitches down. It aint natural, I have IBS, and natural meat dont bother me, only the kind full of shit we aint suppose to be eating makes my asshole sing to the porcelain god.