Random Thoughts Thread

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
If I posted a picture of the Goddess there would be some members who would say "Oh, bullshit, that's Kate Hudson!" I will not give those assholes the satisfaction.

OK then and you will not get to see one of the most good looking woman on earth !
PS-And for the record Kate Hudson isn't all that great looking next to XXXXXX- - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
If I posted a picture of the Goddess there would be some members who would say "Oh, bullshit, that's Kate Hudson!" I will not give those assholes the satisfaction.

OK then and you will not get to see one of the most good looking woman on earth !
PS-And for the record Kate Hudson isn't all that great looking next to XXXXXX- - - - - - -
Well, she's a looker compared to your mum, and when you hose her down, your mum's not all that bad. She does just kind of lay there like a fish on ice, though.....

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This time tomorrow I will be in Belfast, wish I could click my fingers and just be there, I don’t like travelling it’s boring.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Well, she's a looker compared to your mum, and when you hose her down, your mum's not all that bad. She does just kind of lay there like a fish on ice, though.....

My Mother died 3 years ago so show some respect - - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
So did mine. Three years ago. I'm sorry for you, and for both of us. And in this light, that joke was really perverse, and really ironic.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
3f3c9544-c34f-4d6a-9360-a7e1d3f243ee.jpg

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Here is a friend that you can wet your lips on- - - -

Good day fishing !

Bass-Fish-3.jpg

TheHaze

Site Supporter
If I posted a picture of the Goddess there would be some members who would say "Oh, bullshit, that's Kate Hudson!" .

.[/QUOTE]

OK post that picture if you want to see the best,I know everyone else does !

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Here is one who wanted to hook up and you would think the dumb cunt would have comb her hair,anyways told her to go fly a kite- - - - - - -

Ladybug-heart.jpg

Notice the name in the tattoo- - - - - --