Random Thoughts Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Goddamn, the people at the store today! Fucking first of the month savages and their unruly children. Having technical difficulties with the scanner gun/ordering system.

And that motherfucking robot roaming around the store!
<beep-beep>
<beep-beep>
<beep-beep>
<beep-beep>
<beep-beep>
(it's somewhere between 'beep' and 'boop' but falls more towards the 'beep' part of the spectrum)
Fuck that thing, it's gonna give me PTSD and hearing <beep-beep> in my sleep.

I told coworker Dave that I was going to lunch and joked that I was going across the parking lot to the liquor store for a half-pint of Wild Turkey to get me through the rest of the day. I shoulda done it!

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
You can joke about turkey and stuffing, turkey giblets, turkey al a king, but never joke about Wild Turkey. If you've ever faced a wild turkey with an attitude in the woods you know why Jimmy chose that name.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
D' fuq Willis talkin' bout? You the brain damaged Maven?

00 buck, full choke

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Going back now... deeper and deeper... when the only connection was a 33.6k modem connection to a server 60 miles away, when you could download 2 seconds of your favorite movie scene or hot video in 45 minutes or less. You could chat or flame anyone who shared AOL with a 10 minute lag, so you had to make it worthwhile. It was exhausting.

Count your digital blessings, but look up from the screen sometimes. Life happens.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Going back now... deeper and deeper... when the only connection was a 33.6k modem connection to a server 60 miles away, when you could download 2 seconds of your favorite movie scene or hot video in 45 minutes or less. You could chat or flame anyone who shared AOL with a 10 minute lag, so you had to make it worthwhile. It was exhausting.

Count your digital blessings, but look up from the screen sometimes. Life happens.

I had AOL back in the Doom days and still retain the email accounts.

I'm confident you can go even deeper though, like tell us of the days when you had to keep the string taught between two cans to communicate..
Or smoke signals even. :EvilOne2:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see a bunch members are on but I hear crickets. Somebody die while I was gone?
Feels like a wake.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I once got drunk at the EM club in San Juan. I licked a cute little filly on the ear... just as the lights came up at closing time. She hollered "You asshole, you slobbered on me!" I managed to duck out real quick, wandered into the night, and passed out on an anthill. The next morning, one of my shipmates asked "Why did you leave? A dozen Marines wanted to beat your ass!" I looked over the mass of welts from the feast the ants had on me and figured the ass beating would have been preferable.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I once got drunk at the EM club in San Juan. I licked a cute little filly on the ear... just as the lights came up at closing time. She hollered "You asshole, you slobbered on me!" I managed to duck out real quick, wandered into the night, and passed out on an anthill. The next morning, one of my shipmates asked "Why did you leave? A dozen Marines wanted to beat your ass!" I looked over the mass of welts from the feast the ants had on me and figured the ass beating would have been preferable.

if it was a doz marines u wouldnt be around 2 tell that story lol

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Spent 2 hours stripping a nice little table, only to find the horizontal surfaces are MDF. This will take some work.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The daughter asked for grandpa duty next month while dad is recuperating from back surgery. Fuck dad, but I get to play with Sophie for a week!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Jeannie, post: 57438, member:

She is a Bull Dyke- - - - - - - - -[/QUOTE]
this is where u meant 2 post, mb :)[/QUOTE]

Doesn't mater,she still is Butch and remember that Jamie will fuck anything including his sister!!!