Random Thoughts Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
14523173_1194120217277784_6750041387299268084_n.jpg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Mothers Day... for the Goddess, mum to a useless dog, one cat who shits on my carpet and another who's not so bad... daugter who had her baby on her birthday... and Pat, my da's thiird wife, who has four kids of her own and another through marriage. Da did something right.

And my mum, who's resting easy in a little 6x3 underground in Osage City.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I sneezed a dozen times within minutes of waking up. Think I caught a bug but I ain't feeling it yet.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been congested for a week, like I have a cold but I'm not feeling sick. And I'm not the only one, as coworker Dave has a heavy cough and he doesn't smoke. Pollen and allergies, maybe? I don't know.

It's chilly and rainy today in the middle of May. It feels like Fall instead of Spring.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Massive spider in my house, he was walking up the hallway I was coming the other way and it was like a stand off, he stopped so did I, lol I thought he was going to shout , draw, haha I called him Clint .

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Massive spider in my house, he was walking up the hallway I was coming the other way and it was like a stand off, he stopped so did I, lol I thought he was going to shout , draw, haha I called him Clint .
I suspect it was/is Eratigena atrica~Giant House Spider indigenous to the UK
4CbR4LR.jpg

These spids are the fastest spiders on earth, Guinness book of records says so...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
4CbR4LR.jpg

These spids are the fastest spiders on earth, Guinness book of records says so...

Yeah that’s him. Or her, how do you even tell ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
4CbR4LR.jpg

Males are all legs, small carapace and abdomen... lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Swamp-Duck, post: 58100, member:

Yeah that’s him. Or her, how do you even tell ?[/QUOTE]

The male has a cock and he will like you if you jerk him off- - - - - - - -

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE="Swamp-Duck, post: 58100, member:

The male has a cock and he will like you if you jerk him off- - - - - - - -[/QUOTE]
what r u 8? lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I microwave ice cream.... does that make me weird?

Nah, I do too for about 10 seconds. I dont like it when its completely frozen either lol. Just enough "soup" as you call it, so that my spoon gets a lil of it as I scoop up some ice cream lol.

Reactions: Ice

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Nah, I do too for about 10 seconds. I dont like it when its completely frozen either lol. Just enough "soup" as you call it, so that my spoon gets a lil of it as I scoop up some ice cream lol.

Pffft but the guys name is ice .. so you chose your handle because you don't like it?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Pffft but the guys name is ice .. so you chose your handle because you don't like it?

Ice is old enough to be your grandad, if he wants to eat "soup" let him eat soup :Grin3:

Ice is cool peeps, hes a CJ veteran, always had that name.