Random Thoughts Thread

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I microwave ice cream.... does that make me weird?

Nah, I do too for about 10 seconds. I dont like it when its completely frozen either lol. Just enough "soup" as you call it, so that my spoon gets a lil of it as I scoop up some ice cream lol.

Pffft but the guys name is ice .. so you chose your handle because you don't like it?

Ice is old enough to be your grandad, if he wants to eat "soup" let him eat soup :Grin3:

Ice is cool peeps, hes a CJ veteran, always had that name.

haha it was Iceman at first but in 2003 I asked Miss M to shorten it to Ice.The evil Santa has been with me a long long time.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I microwave ice cream.... does that make me weird?

Nah, I do too for about 10 seconds. I dont like it when its completely frozen either lol. Just enough "soup" as you call it, so that my spoon gets a lil of it as I scoop up some ice cream lol.

Pffft but the guys name is ice .. so you chose your handle because you don't like it?

Ice is old enough to be your grandad, if he wants to eat "soup" let him eat soup :Grin3:

Ice is cool peeps, hes a CJ veteran, always had that name.

haha it was Iceman at first but in 2003 I asked Miss M to shorten it to Ice.The evil Santa has been with me a long long time.

Yeah that was right before my time at CJ, I was there the last couple years. The times we had there lol, man, :Cheers:

Reactions: Ice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's kinda spooky how you never know when you are doing something for the last time.

Oddly I think things like that sometimes. Like lately, my Jeep suspension has been shit, but I just replaced the front end this past weekend. Before that, coming down the interstate on that long drive from work, I was thinking "well, if it breaks and it sends me into this ravine, I wanna smoke one more time" and then I started toking lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I mean along the lines of something like the last time your parents picked you up and held you. There HAS to be the last time.

There never has to be a last time, sometimes I feel like its my turn, so I take her urn and hold her now and then.

Only joking hahahaha.

I know what ya mean man. You're right, hell we're given day by day. One of my favorite quotes is by Gandalf, "all we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've been to Alberta; Calgary, Banff, etc. Those pines go up like gasoline. How did you fare in the aftermath?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I mean along the lines of something like the last time your parents picked you up and held you. There HAS to be the last time.

There never has to be a last time, sometimes I feel like its my turn, so I take her urn and hold her now and then.

Only joking hahahaha.

I know what ya mean man. You're right, hell we're given day by day. One of my favorite quotes is by Gandalf, "all we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
You're a sick fuck lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
9/11 really changed the world and how people think, I live on a flight path to and from Heathrow, sometimes the planes are really low and it often crosses my mind like what if ? I don’t think I had them thoughts before.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Only joking hahahaha.

You're a sick fuck lol.

This is true, as the first forum I ever joined long ago their slogan was "Sick site for sick fucks" :Grin3:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I scream out your name
Or at least what I think you were called
Fates finger gives me the blade
If you saw my tears I know you'd be appalled
A fistful of teeth!
As I eat our baby I'm thinking of you
You're not here to feed me
So I eat our child I wish we had two!
I tried to love you but brought only pain
A fistful of teeth is all that remains

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
3070717.jpg

OP
OP
SAWA

SAWA

The Loner
English is my third language and when i'm asked to translate something, I need a lot of time, sometimes up to 5 minutes to think how to translate it.
It's really weird.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe the world would be a better place if more people had Down’s syndrome, my little friend popped in to cuddle the dog, such a lovely person, I wish I lived in Danny land.