Random Thoughts Thread

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do people hate spiders? That bothers me...
8HNxZeQ.jpg

I'm fascinated by them and have a quiet respect for them, I dont kill them I'll either move them to a different area.... usually over the fence.. but same as swampy, if they land on me I freak but only for a split second out of reflex then Im ok lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
They come from Muir Woods,California- - - - - - -

Last edited:

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
My neighbor next door, nice kid, a little too chatty, engineer at the shipyard I worked at. Anyway, this week I've seen him very friendly with 3 different really stunning girls. Either mum was right that I should have gone to college or he has a really impressive schlong.

Maybe he's a drug dealer?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Cats are smarter than dogs
My dog poops on command, outdoors. My stupid f'n cat shits on my carpet, inches away from the litter box.

Until tomorrow, when she shits in a cage at the Penonsula SPCA, until some unsuspecting schlub thinks "oh, how sweet!" and that wretch can shit on her rug.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Why, will that guy take the cat of my hands? That miserable fucking fuck needs to be released to the wild and be devoured by marmots.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Unlike you cats like a clean box to shit in !
Our cat always shits in the box but the dumb ass dog likes to take her turd out and play with it,so much for who is more smart - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reason I don’t have a cat, fucking shitbox in the house, no fucking way it smells, they can dig a hole outside.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone know the reason behind that video going round of the teenagers killing that girl on the beach, just wondering if she’s a grass or was it over a boy, I can’t seem to find any info, just the vid .

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone know the reason behind that video going round of the teenagers killing that girl on the beach, just wondering if she’s a grass or was it over a boy, I can’t seem to find any info, just the vid .
Was it from Aruba many years ago?

I can’t remember the details but something about a young woman from Alabama on Spring Break?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was it from Aruba many years ago?

I can’t remember the details but something about a young woman from Alabama on Spring Break?

No I think it’s resent in Brazil or one of them places.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Loads of miserable cunts moaning about this, I saw it when it happened, I was stoned lol and it destroyed me for about ten minutes.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love seeing women hugging each other but do any of them think "Damn her boobs feel good against mine"..

Queers yes but I'm talking about straight wimmins...
E05D40A3-B06D-4930-BDFC-B3C6E8689947.gif
It would be like you enjoying another man’s dick rubbing up against you, then you might like it, who knows...C4A765AF-DF94-42A8-AAFF-2AC507D5E85E.gif