Random Thoughts Thread

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
A friend of mine from long ago got a wedding present from his hick dad. A very illegal sawed off shotgun with a flattened barrel tip for maximum lateral dispersion. Not sure what the message was supposed to be....

maybe for the toilet .. when plumbing is needed ..? :Grin3:

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Prison Mike will scare you straight

the-office-prison-mike-funko-pop-hot-topic-1181305.jpeg

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
You ever wonder who the first person to market the strip club idea where they can touch you but you can't touch them and make money off of it was?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You ever wonder who the first person to market the strip club idea where they can touch you but you can't touch them and make money off of it was?

The touching rule I'd think comes down to legality and the laws surrounding your location.. look at The Bunny ranch you can sample the entertainment..

and I think stripping was intended originally as a way to display the goods for sale since prostitution is the oldest profession

oh and I think his name was Mike

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter

The touching rule I'd think comes down to legality and the laws surrounding your location.. look at The Bunny ranch you can sample the entertainment..

and I think stripping was intended originally as a way to display the goods for sale since prostitution is the oldest profession

oh and I think his name was Mike

Well thanks for that!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Some of us need bigger pussy if you know what I mean... oh, no, guess you don't.....

You trying to get me to send you a picture or what and 4 the record my 6 inch was enough to make 4 kid's (2 each) and would show it to your Goddess cept I don't like ugly fat women and also know that fat men(like you}have little dick's,just ask any woman who has been with a fat pig like you- - - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Some of us need bigger pussy if you know what I mean... oh, no, guess you don't.....

You trying to get me to send you a picture or what and 4 the record my 6 inch was enough to make 4 kid's (2 each) and would show it to your Goddess cept I don't like ugly fat women and also know that fat men(like you}have little dick's,just ask any woman who has been with a fat pig like you- - - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

Yeah, OK, I'll bite this one time. Standing 2 meters and weighing in at 115 solid kilos with a wife who ain't a beauty but all right, I'll measure my junk with your >6 INCHES? REALLY?< if you want....

TheHaze

Site Supporter

Yeah, OK, I'll bite this one time. Standing 2 meters and weighing in at 115 solid kilos with a wife who ain't a beauty but all right, I'll measure my junk with your >6 INCHES? REALLY?< if you want....

Nice try but have no interest to compare and if your wife is happy good for you and for the record have no clue what 115 kilos is x6'6" ?- - - I am just under 6' x 190 lbs - - - -who care's- - - - -

PS-A woman's cunt is only so deep and any thing longer than 6" can hurt her so in short a long ass cock is use less unless you are a butt hole ranger- - - - - - - .

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice try but have no interest to compare and if your wife is happy good for you and for the record have no clue what 115 kilos is x6'6" ?- - - I am just under 6' x 190 lbs - - - -who care's- - - - -

PS-A woman's cunt is only so deep and any thing longer than 6" can hurt her so in short a long ass cock is use less unless you are a butt hole ranger- - - - - - - .
:Drama Cat:

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Got a call from my oldest friend today. She closed on my grandfather's house where she will live until.... It's 200 feet from the house she was born in. In 60 years, except for a senior class trip to Omaha, a couple of NEA conventions, and a vacation to the Painted Desert, she has never been more than 30 miles from her original home. I can't imagine.

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
What would you do if your cat bit into your testicles while you were sleeping?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
What would you do if your cat bit into your testicles while you were sleeping?

Wake up and then pull out her teeth- - - - - -
PS - Where did that come from ?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
This is one of the neighborhood yard cats. Let's call him Dickface. Not too friendly, but he showed up for breakfast the other day. What's one more mouth to feed?

Attachments

• 20190805_113841.jpg
    20190805_113841.jpg
    730.6 KB · Views: 5