Random Thoughts Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's not nice logging on and seeing almost everyone whine about MB and KW ...I wonder what do these people do IRL when faced with something they don't like ....whine and complain ?? or simply 'move on'

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
It's not nice logging on and seeing almost everyone whine about MB and KW ...I wonder what do these people do IRL when faced with something they don't like ....whine and complain ?? or simply 'move on'

i prefer WINE over whine .. ha, another good lesson .. :Killa::ROFL3:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
95b.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stone hit my windscreen, don’t think anyone threw it it must have pinged up ,thought I’d have to have a new one but they fixed the crack, jfc they should burn for witchcraft!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

you can train yourself by naming diffirent colors very fast than the color you are looking at, takes a while .. looking at yellow is speaking out blue .. seeying red is speaking out green .. try it .. when you see the color you will have trouble naming red, green for example is an old one .. :) cool post.
like taking left for right ..

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard

you can train yourself by naming diffirent colors very fast than the color you are looking at, takes a while .. looking at yellow is speaking out blue .. seeying red is speaking out green .. try it .. when you see the color you will have trouble naming red, green for example is an old one .. :) cool post.

I’ve seen that
It gets hard to do quickly and correctly :Dazed:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

I’ve seen that
It gets hard to do quickly and correctly :Dazed:
i was good in it .. did it offline with cars long ago, i had it from an ex .. so i tried .. and fingers too ... like a catatonic person bringin fingers to thumb but fast as you think which finger will be next to hit the thumb.. very difficult... not many can do that .. but ofcourse holland and russia blamed me of having affiliation with "abu al amriki mansoor" he does it too in a video .. so much for secrecy abt it .. he's dead anyways. a bro of his saw me do this on webcam did i know who .. lmao. :Perfecto:
love concentration games ..
art.mansoor.as.jpg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
A friend and I were walking on King Street in Charleston. We bumped into an old black hippie. My friend asked " Hey, aren't you... " and the guy said "Yeah, man."

"You want to get a hot dog?"
"Sure, man, I love dogs."

So we got hot dogs at Mustards Last Stand with Richie Havens.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
My da was on this self enrichment kick several years ago. You are what you want to be, your life is what you make it, whatever. I told him that my life was like a dog running in the fields. He never got itt.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because it was a vague analogy and he's not Confuscious. A dog running in the fields can mean anything from pointless and unproductive to happy and care free.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The next Star Trek they make should take place in the alternative evil universe where they all wore goatees.
Even the intro was better, fuck all that galactic, "peace".