Reggie is Here

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol...the only ignored poast

I was on the fence until the Puerto Rican dwarfism comment came rolling out. Then I knew exactly who I was talking to.

you seem to be on total ignore which is another tell tale sign

there are several others too

Can you take a picture of the place where this bad person hurt you? Don't post it, it's probably TMI. Just burn it and perhaps you will be freed. You seem to be watching me but still seeing very little. I don't generally post to those that don't post to me.

You and your bffs are paranoid. It's okay, I will humor you for a spell.
Hell yeah! Bout time you joined Reg!!!! Welcome aboard!

Between you, @deport_liberals , and @Lokmar joining recently, the Libtards dont stand a chance.

Do they tend to do a lot of Trumps scrotum washing ??

Maybe the application of orange make-up to his hood tip ??
Yayy yipEEE !!
The three TrumptardO's

d2dwc1j-dc4c106b-6fb1-4a86-b50e-9817c56b2602.png

Dont make me do my Coon call! She'll come back to my place for another month. She said your food was shit!

lol
I don't need no bars on the windows of my 4300 sq ft palace with a jacuzzi and Olympic size swimming pool

Don't even need a fence around my 2 acres of land and there's no alarm systems on either of my luxury cars.

Scatmajor must rent a really crummy cesspool

Property values are shit if you got all that for under 1 million dollars.
I guess we need more bums shitting on the sidewalk cause I got all that for slightly less than 500k

I’ll alert my congressman ASAP of this quality of life travesty we are experiencing down here

I don't know what "bums" have to do with anything. When land and property is cheap, there's a reason for it. No?
No

Sure there is, supply and demand. Don't you believe in capitalism?
Or maybe the property values where you live are grossly inflated for no good reason?

Property isn't that high in NV. But, I pay no state taxes, that's a plus.

When did you leave CA?

I didn't see this post when I was last here.

It's been a process, so my final move was recent. It takes a bit of time to plan and make a move, having to plan, sell, pack, and all that the many things to do to make a permanent move.

Why does that matter?

It's not that it matters. Just curious. You've always posted about how much you love CA. Surprised you left.
pfft u move all the time, every where, to other continents even
the audacity

Honey, this is just about her transparent alt, not about me moving, or her moving for that matter.
'her transparent alt'
so who is she then?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was on the fence until the Puerto Rican dwarfism comment came rolling out. Then I knew exactly who I was talking to.

Can you take a picture of the place where this bad person hurt you? Don't post it, it's probably TMI. Just burn it and perhaps you will be freed. You seem to be watching me but still seeing very little. I don't generally post to those that don't post to me.

Between you, @deport_liberals , and @Lokmar joining recently, the Libtards dont stand a chance.

Yayy yipEEE !!
The three TrumptardO's

Dont make me do my Coon call! She'll come back to my place for another month. She said your food was shit!

lol
I don't need no bars on the windows of my 4300 sq ft palace with a jacuzzi and Olympic size swimming pool

Don't even need a fence around my 2 acres of land and there's no alarm systems on either of my luxury cars.

I guess we need more bums shitting on the sidewalk cause I got all that for slightly less than 500k

I’ll alert my congressman ASAP of this quality of life travesty we are experiencing down here

I don't know what "bums" have to do with anything. When land and property is cheap, there's a reason for it. No?
No

Or maybe the property values where you live are grossly inflated for no good reason?

When did you leave CA?

It's been a process, so my final move was recent. It takes a bit of time to plan and make a move, having to plan, sell, pack, and all that the many things to do to make a permanent move.

Why does that matter?

It's not that it matters. Just curious. You've always posted about how much you love CA. Surprised you left.
the audacity

Honey, this is just about her transparent alt, not about me moving, or her moving for that matter.
'her transparent alt'
so who is she then?

She's a good friend of Murdock.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

Yayy yipEEE !!
The three TrumptardO's

lol

No

When did you leave CA?

Why does that matter?

the audacity

'her transparent alt'
so who is she then?

She's a good friend of Murdock.

Why do you keep making things up? I don't know the poster.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so u both shared personal thoughts and now feel betrayed - i get it

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not quite, but if it makes you feel good to think that, go for it.
even your reply, full of hostility and assumptions

its just common sense, thats how all internet drama is, but if u wanna be nasty,

u beg for the negative attention so stew in it like a brat in a dirty diaper

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yayy yipEEE !!
The three TrumptardO's

lol

No

When did you leave CA?

Why does that matter?

the audacity

its just common sense, thats how all internet drama is, but if u wanna be nasty,

Wasn't your post full of hostility and assumptions?

And you think my calling her a "tool" was me begging for negative attention? And the Monica thread was just an everyday response to being called a tool? Yeah, I didn't even know who she was till she reacted to my completely de rigueur post.

If you think that was me stewing like a brat in a dirty diaper, honey, you and JoakBilly would probably make great pals. I encourage it, in fact. It will make for some explosive drama here. LOL

giphy.gif

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yayy yipEEE !!
The three TrumptardO's

lol

No

When did you leave CA?

Why does that matter?

the audacity

And you think my calling her a "tool" was me begging for negative attention? And the Monica thread was just an everyday response to being called a tool? Yeah, I didn't even know who she was till she reacted to my completely de rigueur post.

If you think that was me stewing like a brat in a dirty diaper, honey, you and JoakBilly would probably make great pals. I encourage it, in fact. It will make for some explosive drama here. LOL

giphy.gif
wow.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

*Burp*

how's the weather around my ankles

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Yayy yipEEE !!
The three TrumptardO's

lol

No

When did you leave CA?

Why does that matter?

the audacity

giphy.gif
God Bless you for doing the Lord's work here.

Mashallah.