Reggie is Here

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't need no bars on the windows of my 4300 sq ft palace with a jacuzzi and Olympic size swimming pool

Don't even need a fence around my 2 acres of land and there's no alarm systems on either of my luxury cars.

Scatmajor must rent a really crummy cesspool

Property values are shit if you got all that for under 1 million dollars.
You retarded clown, my son-in-law and daughter built a brand new 4000 sq ft house 15 minutes from Disneyworld for about 700K in a gated community with about a 1/4 acre lot and a big assed pool!
The retards think if you’re not overpaying for a substandard piece of shit in a crime & bum infested liberal tax trap cesspool you’re dumb

Give it another 5 years and see where that million dollar LA home prices in at :ROFL:

Just don't ask him about the orphans.
Oh he’s been quite worked over concerning his twisted sexual interests in children

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Strangely enough, he never once denied having orphans chained up in his Costa Rican compound all those times I accused him of it.

How is that strange? Most posters don't waste energy "denying" weak ass ad hominem lames, particularly if they are outlandishly so. Hell, I recall you even ADMITTING at one point that you took a stiff one up the Hershey Highway a few times, just as Arthur Pendragon had made a similar admission before you did.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Strangely enough, he never once denied having orphans chained up in his Costa Rican compound all those times I accused him of it.

How is that strange? Most posters don't waste energy "denying" weak ass ad hominem lames, particularly if they are outlandishly so. Hell, I recall you even ADMITTING at one point that you took a stiff one up the Hershey Highway a few times, just as Arthur Pendragon had made a similar admission before you did.
But when I say you don't have a nose you simply don't deny it because it's true.

Well known fact.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But when I say you don't have a nose you simply don't deny it because it's true.

Well known fact.

Are you suggesting that your pal Reggie has never denied taking it up the ass because it's true? Sure sounds that way.

Logic's never been your strong suit, pal. Now that Reggie's here, let him dig his own pit to fall into. He doesn't need your "help."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well known fact.

Are you suggesting that your pal Reggie has never denied taking it up the ass because it's true? Sure sounds that way.

Logic's never been your strong suit, pal. Now that Reggie's here, let him dig his own pit to fall into. He doesn't need your "help."
No, I'm simply affirming that you don't have a nose and that makes your face kinda freakish looking when you pop the rubber buttplug off.

Got it now?

OP
OP
Reggie_Essent

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

That was actually a funny back and forth, as I recall. Too bad those old archives are long gone.

In any case, you needn't meat-shield Slopey. His skull's so thick from all the pebbles I've bounced off his slopped forehead that he wouldn't even notice you were trying to help him.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I don't need no bars on the windows of my 4300 sq ft palace with a jacuzzi and Olympic size swimming pool

Don't even need a fence around my 2 acres of land and there's no alarm systems on either of my luxury cars.

I guess we need more bums shitting on the sidewalk cause I got all that for slightly less than 500k

I’ll alert my congressman ASAP of this quality of life travesty we are experiencing down here

I don't know what "bums" have to do with anything. When land and property is cheap, there's a reason for it. No?
No

Sure there is, supply and demand. Don't you believe in capitalism?
Or maybe the property values where you live are grossly inflated for no good reason?

Property isn't that high in NV. But, I pay no state taxes, that's a plus.

When did you leave CA?
Lol...the only ignored poast

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I was on the fence until the Puerto Rican dwarfism comment came rolling out. Then I knew exactly who I was talking to.

you seem to be on total ignore which is another tell tale sign

there are several others too

The poarkthography is unmistakable.

Of course the only irrefutable proof would be a screenshot of the admins' PM inbox. :D

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
78545673-7-ED8-40-BC-9330-A462080-BB933.jpg

I know the pic you posted makes you feel better. Because of your handicap I hope it makes you feel an inch taller too.
Why you gotta have bars on the windows, ese?
:ROFL:

My lizard would kick Seaboob's lizard's arse and eat its tail off like a piece of bacon...

20200124-150653-0.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hell yeah! Bout time you joined Reg!!!! Welcome aboard!

Between you, @deport_liberals , and @Lokmar joining recently, the Libtards dont stand a chance.

Another one that needs a group to support him. What is wrong with you people? You have a forum full of fairly extreme right wingers here already.

Bitch, I did fine before they got here, and will continue to do so.

:Welcome8:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Between you, @deport_liberals , and @Lokmar joining recently, the Libtards dont stand a chance.

Do they tend to do a lot of Trumps scrotum washing ??

Maybe the application of orange make-up to his hood tip ??
Yayy yipEEE !!
The three TrumptardO's

d2dwc1j-dc4c106b-6fb1-4a86-b50e-9817c56b2602.png

Dont make me do my Coon call! She'll come back to my place for another month. She said your food was shit!

lol

• Funny
Reactions: X

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well known fact.

Great. It’s SG2 here now.

I read that you used to own that place. What happened to it, miss?

It died when I left. Now they’re here:facepalm:

Oh, so they're here to kill this place too? What did they do to kill your other place?

Stubby has made a science of it. Rather than the old-style "raids" Reggie preferred, Stubby decided there was more economy in destroying forums from the inside starting about a decade ago.

I don't know you, I don't think. I just know "arrogant" when I read it.

A late friend of mine (may she RIP) famously characterized the Reggie character as "supercilious wanker" upon first acquaintance. It was a good time.

P.S. Hi, Reggie old chap. LaHire here, if you remember me. Nice to see you, and say hi to your socks Hadding and Gurk. I mean, since Stubby has made this a thread for outing alts. Fucker never did have any class.

S'up old man!

Alts are fucking stupid. Poast as who you are best known.

How else is the fear of your fame established?

Simply by posting and letting the paranoid ones guess at who one might formerly have been known as, then rolling with those tropes.

You spend entirely too much time doing this shit, man.

But is is still cowardly and unmanly to use Alts.

Be who you are and go with it for the most fulfilling message board experience, as this roiling ant hill of an Intro thread proves beyond a doubt when one's fame precedes.

Good advice, Arthur.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I know the pic you posted makes you feel better. Because of your handicap I hope it makes you feel an inch taller too.

My lizard would kick Seaboob's lizard's arse and eat its tail off like a piece of bacon...

20200124-150653-0.jpg

Izzat a Tegu ?? or just some generic monitor ?
I had two Golden Tagus and an Asian water dragon and male and female Basilisks ..
Was a fun hobby back then

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

20200124-150653-0.jpg

That’s dinner in your reality Dinky Diarrhea

Bacon? Occasionally...

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

I guess we need more bums shitting on the sidewalk cause I got all that for slightly less than 500k

I’ll alert my congressman ASAP of this quality of life travesty we are experiencing down here

I don't know what "bums" have to do with anything. When land and property is cheap, there's a reason for it. No?
No

Or maybe the property values where you live are grossly inflated for no good reason?

When did you leave CA?

I didn't see the post. Why are you reading so much into it?

Dr Bill Jiden

No

When did you leave CA?

I didn't see this post when I was last here.

It's been a process, so my final move was recent. It takes a bit of time to plan and make a move, having to plan, sell, pack, and all that the many things to do to make a permanent move.

Why does that matter?

Dr Bill Jiden

I was on the fence until the Puerto Rican dwarfism comment came rolling out. Then I knew exactly who I was talking to.

Can you take a picture of the place where this bad person hurt you? Don't post it, it's probably TMI. Just burn it and perhaps you will be freed. You seem to be watching me but still seeing very little. I don't generally post to those that don't post to me.

You and your bffs are paranoid. It's okay, I will humor you for a spell.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yayy yipEEE !!
The three TrumptardO's

Dont make me do my Coon call! She'll come back to my place for another month. She said your food was shit!

lol

No

When did you leave CA?

It's been a process, so my final move was recent. It takes a bit of time to plan and make a move, having to plan, sell, pack, and all that the many things to do to make a permanent move.

Why does that matter?

It's not that it matters. Just curious. You've always posted about how much you love CA. Surprised you left.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yayy yipEEE !!
The three TrumptardO's

lol

No

When did you leave CA?

Why does that matter?

It's not that it matters. Just curious. You've always posted about how much you love CA. Surprised you left.
pfft u move all the time, every where, to other continents even
the audacity

Dr Bill Jiden

Yayy yipEEE !!
The three TrumptardO's

lol

No

When did you leave CA?

Why does that matter?

No, I haven't. Can you provide proof for your comments about how I'm this other person?

Dr Bill Jiden

Yayy yipEEE !!
The three TrumptardO's

lol

No

When did you leave CA?

Why does that matter?

the audacity

She does come across as arrogant.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Can you take a picture of the place where this bad person hurt you? Don't post it, it's probably TMI. Just burn it and perhaps you will be freed. You seem to be watching me but still seeing very little. I don't generally post to those that don't post to me.

Yayy yipEEE !!
The three TrumptardO's

lol

No

When did you leave CA?

Why does that matter?

the audacity

Honey, this is just about her transparent alt, not about me moving, or her moving for that matter.

Dr Bill Jiden

Yayy yipEEE !!
The three TrumptardO's

lol

No

When did you leave CA?

Why does that matter?

the audacity

Honey, this is just about her transparent alt, not about me moving, or her moving for that matter.

:Popcorn: